008

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors.

It was Monday once again. I had spent the whole weekend with Taz, after we had sex? Made love? I don't know exactly. We talked, shared things I never expected to share. Despite that, I hadn't asked the burning question on my mind – what exactly were we? I needed clarity but didn't want to seem needy or desperate.

Jela, Amelia, Jazzy, and I were in Amelia's room while the boys played downstairs. We helped Amelia take out her braids. Jazzy expressed, "It's nice hanging around y'all. I never grew up with any girl friends, and my mama's only girl." "Aw we love you" we shared a group hug, realizing there was one braid left. We all now sat in the bathroom, Amelia knelt over the tub as I washed her hair. Jazzy, scrolling on her phone, gasped and suggested a beach day after watching a TikTok."

"Omg, actually, that would be super fun to do," Jela said, taking the phone and checking the comments. "With spring break around the corner, this is on the bucket list," I followed up. Not too long ago, we started a bucket list of things to do for the break. But that was the least of my worries; I needed to be studying for my finals and, most importantly, my paper.

➿➿

After what felt like hours, everyone departed from the house except for Amelia, Taz, and me. They kept me company as I continued working on my paper. "Ou girl, this my signal to get to going," Amelia said, showing the screen with an incoming FaceTime call from Tiny. "What y'all talking now, and yeen tell me? Wow," I playfully pretended to be hurt, waving off goodbye. Now it was just Taz and me, nothing out of the ordinary... right?

"You're distracting me," I say plainly, resisting the kisses he places on my jaw. "I'd argue that you're the distracting one," he disagrees. His nose runs across my cheek, 'I can't help myself from nibbling at a certain part of her gorgeous brown skin... her jaw,' he thinks.

"Let me finish my paper first," I say, nudging him off my shoulder. "The same paper you've worked on for the past four hours? Not a chance. Come here and give me a kiss." I give in and place a quick peck on the lips. Grinning, he requests, "Another." I make an exasperated expression, and he accepts that's all he'll be getting for now.

Placing me on his lap, cocooned in his arms, he had no desire to leave, leaning forward and resting on my shoulder. His fingers absentmindedly toyed with the hems of my shorts as his eyes scanned the freckles on my legs. He began counting at the little dots while his fingers traced them into random shapes, unknowingly forcing my attention onto his hand.

It wasn't until I shivered when he slightly moved higher up my thigh. He looked up, realizing I made no further progress. Chuckling, he asked, "Are you still against taking a break?" I glared at him with an intensity other than annoyance. "You did that on purpose." I was almost about done when he left me to put on a movie, and I put on my headphones so I wouldn't lose my string of focus.

➿➿

My days were spent going to class, doing my work, hanging with the crew. Taz still made time for me, sometimes staying the night. "Finally get to have you alone," he mumbles, pulling me away from everyone downstairs. I snicker at his impatience as he guides us towards my bedroom.

He lays me on the bed, resting his head against my stomach, just breathing me in for a moment. My hands slide into his scalp, using my fingertips to massage it; he makes a humming sound. Finding his ticklish spot, I keep tickling there until he gives me a glare with no real anger behind it.

I laugh as I continue to play around with his hair. He wraps one of his arms under me, while his free hand goes to skim the exposed skin on my belly. He makes back-and-forth motions while my hand remains in his hair. After a while, he sits up; my body is now below him. 'For someone who seems so scary you make a very touchy person." He smirks down at me, his hands roam under my top, and he leans forward to kiss me.

I let out a pleased sigh as his lips move with mine. He gives me a quick peck and places more along my cheek, down my throat, above my shirt, traveling further and further down. I exhale softly after every kiss; his fingers tug on the end of my shirt, wanting it off, but I stop him."

"We can't," I whisper, eyes dazed. "Hm, is something wrong?" he questions. "They're watching." He sits up, and I point to a corner of my room. His head jerks to where I gestured, only to find her collection of squishmallows I bought her on display. He laughs quietly. "Seriously?" He gets up and heads toward them, turning them all to face the wall before coming back to me. "Better?" I shake my head no. "They'll hear, duh."

~any thoughts?

~any thoughts?

~Siya having second thoughts

~the girls getting closer with Jazzy

~friends or friends with benefits😳