sorry have to own you before the time

Jungkook Most powerful person on Earth Obsessed with tzuyuFiance of tzuyu but Tzu doesn't knowShort temper , 27 years old

Jungkook
Most powerful person on Earth
Obsessed with tzuyu
Fiance of tzuyu but Tzu doesn't know
Short temper , 27 years old .
Business partner with tzu's dad

Tzuyu Shy and dumb af Doesn't know that she is engaged18 year old , cry baby

Tzuyu
Shy and dumb af
Doesn't know that she is engaged
18 year old , cry baby.
Daddy 's princess
See's jk as her older brother but used to had a secured crush on him

Warning #age gap if u don't like don't read, #swearing # force # underage # stalking #masterbating #touching #mention of sex # rape #blackmail .

It was morning when Tzu was woken by her maid . She woke up and got dress as she went downstairs to eat breakfast with her dad. She only had her dad by her side since the day her mother died when she was only 8 . After her mother passed away his father wasn't doing well with the business but when she was 16 her dad was offered a partnership with Jeon company ( which was one of jk's small companies) . Tzuyu was thankful for Mr Jeon (aka jungkook) that he partnered with her dad and put her father in one of the biggest positions in korea. When her mother was alive they were middle class but money wasn't really a problem for them since they were a small family of three . Her mother and father owned a shop . But who cares she and her father were happy.

So she went downstairs and greeted het father who was already at the table drinking coffee.she smiled at him and said "good morning" after giving him a kiss .

Mr chou: good morning to you too princess

Tzuyu: appa don't you have any work today? Why aren't you ready yet ?

Mr chou: no sweetheart I am taking a break today, and eat fast it's already time for your college, don't be late today.

Tzuyu: oh yeah . It's already time . I should go . Bye dad

Mr. Chou : bye sweetheart

After Tzu left her father signed as he knew she just turned 18 years 2 days ago. So it was time that she will be taken by that person who he promised to give her when she turned 18 . Because of that person's possivness , he was forced to put tzuyu in all girls schools only . And he can't do anything about it since that person's gonna take her anyway, even if it means killing everyone in korea . And by the power he holds he can easily do that . And on top of that he already has a depth on that person .