s3 ep1

The next morning, I wake up and look out over the ocean, I notice that jj is missing from beside me and look around to find him on the beach, drawing on something. I get up a little too quick as I fall dizzy but I carry on walking over to jj. "Morning pretty" he says and I smile putting my hands on his shoulders. "What are you doing Jay?" I ask. "Making the flag" he says and I move my head to have a little look. "Impressive" I say and he chuckles before thanking me.

Once he finishes it he climbs a tree to hang it up and me and kie stand at the bottom cheering. "Woooo" I cheer. "You did it jj" kie shouts. "Poguelandia" we all scream. A couple minutes later I decide to help Sarah and john b with weaving the branches to create a spear. They go off to find more and I sit with a pile of them, weaving them together.

Jj decides to join me and sits beside me picking up two branches and weaving them together to create a spear for himself. "Rescue?...from what....from paradise?" He asks and I laugh. "I'm not going back, ever, I mean look around baby, we got everything we need, right here" he says and I nod. "It is pretty cool out here" I say. "Pretty cool....its like our own private island" he says side hugging me tightly and we both laugh.

"That's looking good" he says pointing towards my spear "You ready to provide for the family?" He asks helping me up as I nod. "Lets go kill something" he says and we walk off. "Jj, you don't have to say it like that" kie says as we walk past her. "That's the circle of life kie, unless you wanna eat coconuts forever?" Jj says and she rolls her eyes as we get to the water.

"Alright, remember, watch your shadow, they see that they're gone" jj says and I nod. "Just like we practised alright?" He asks and I hum "mhmm" in response. "Kayla, kay, kay, kay, kay, kay, there's a skate right there, you see him?" He asks and I nod. "Jayj I can't, really I cant" I say not wanting to hurt the stingray so jj tries to stab it. "Dang it I missed it, where is it?" He asks and I see it so grunt as I stick my spear through its back.

"Oh my god!" I laugh, lifting my spear out of the water. "You did it, we are having skate tonight" jj says and kisses me. "Oh shit" I say smiling, I can't believe I've just done that. "Full pogue" jj shouts and we cheer. "Thats food in our bellies right there" he cheers. We cook the stingray and Sarah made a little hat so we play truth or dare. "Ok John b truth or dare?" She asks. "Truth" he replies. "If you could do it all again, what would you do different?" Sarah asks.

"Uh, get the gold out before ward did" jj says. "Maybe hide the cross a little better" Pope says. "Not yell murderer at ward maybe" kie says. "Uh steal a couple bottles of rum before we jumped off the boat" John b says. "Yeah, why didn't you do that actually?" I ask. "Um I dunno, maybe because I was in a fight to the death?" John b replies. "I would look both ways before crossing the street" cleo says and I giggle. "Yeah my bad, my bad" john b says and we all laugh.

"Your turn chief " cleo says and John b turns to me since im sat beside him. "Ok kayla, truth or dare" he asks putting the hat on my head. "Truth" I say. "Alright, if you could go home back to figure 8 this instant.....would you do it?" He asks me and I look around before smirking. "No chance" I say. "Seconded" Sarah says and I smile at her. I want to put our argument in the past. "Jj, truth or dare" I ask passing the hat to him beside me.

"Do you even have to ask?" He responds putting the hat on his head. "Big jump, no ones done it yet" kie says pointing to the cliff next to us and I nod. "Dare!" I say and he laughs getting up and going to the top. "There he is" John b says. "There he goes" Pope says as we all stand up after spotting jj ontop of the cliff. "He's not gonna do it, he's not gonna do it" cleo repeats.

"Oh I won't huh?" He shouts down at us leaning his arm over the edge. "Is he gonna do it?" John b asks. "It's, highly dangerous, zero reward? Yeah he's doing it" Pope says and we all cheer as he runs off the edge and dives into the water. We all run to him screaming and cheering and hugging him. "I actually thought I was gonna die ill be honest" he says. "You looked like you were gonna die, we thought you were gonna die" Pope says and we all laugh.