s2 ep1

Mikaylas outfit-

Mikayla and Sarah were always close as sisters

Mikayla and Sarah were always close as sisters. They always hung out together, got ready for parties together and got drunk together.

Mikayla went missing last year. Her and Sarah's dad Ward, sent her away to some kitty hawk wildlife behaviour camp. Apparently it was because she started doing drugs and stealing, that's what Sarah was told anyway. In reality, mikayla found out all about her fathers plan to find the lost gold from the royal merchant.

Mikayla snooped too far and found out her dad even killed big John routledge. Mikayla was a very independent girl, of something wasn't right, she would speak up for what she believed, she would stick up for her friends when they were in sticky situations. Her father knew that she wouldn't keep his secret, unlike Sarah. In wards eyes Sarah could do no wrong, when something bad happened at tanyhill, it was either rafe or mikayla that were blamed.

Mikayla didn't mind though, she didn't hold a grudge with her sister, she believed that it wasn't her fault Sarah was prettier, smarter, happier.

Mikayla stayed at kitty hawk for a whole 6 months before she escaped. The problem was, she didn't have anywhere to go. She couldn't go back home not yet anyway, her father would just send her away again. She just wished she knew how Sarah and wheezie were doing.

One morning, she was in a local bar when she saw news pop up on the tv that John b routledge was accused of murdering sheriff Peterkin and her father was a witness. Instantly she knew something was off and she needed to go back, to help John b out of this mess and set things straight. If there was one thing mikayla hated, it was liars and she could sniff them out from a mile away.

When she got back to the obx, she asked everyone where she could find John b or any of his friends. "They stay at this chateau by the water" this man said and mikayla nodded before heading towards the chateau.

When she arrived, it was empty, then she realised that school started recently so she went to the nearest school she could find and walked right up to the front office. "Um excuse me, where can I find, kiara carrera, jj maybank, Pope heyward and John b routledge?" She asked the women at the desk. "John b, your not gonna find him anywhere, they say he's dead you know, him and his girlfriend, lost at sea" the women replies. "Um ok? What about the others?" She asked.

"I'm sorry miss but I can't disclose that information, who are you anyway?" The woman asked and mikayla decided to make a run for it. She hopped over the desk and ran down the hall, she ran into every classroom until she saw them. "Sorry to interrupt, can I speak to kiara, jj and Pope?" She said and the 3 and the teacher all gave her questioning looks.

"Please, I'm kind of in a hurry" she said continuing to check behind her every 5 minutes since security were probably looking for her. Sure enough they were running up the hallway. "Ahh shit!" She turned back to everyone and the teacher gave her a look. "Oh, shit, sorry" she said before covering her mouth. "Jj, kiara Pope, please just meet me outside in about 10 minutes!" She called to them practically begging.