s2 ep8

The next morning we are all in the porch of the chateau. I'm lying on the couch face down and I hear someone walk in.

My outfit-

"Well, hello, princess" jj says and I turn around to see my sister

"Well, hello, princess" jj says and I turn around to see my sister. "Shouldn't you be on figure 8 with your little group of polo players" John b says. "Or did you break up with topper?" He adds. "We're just friends" she says. "Oh your just friends, you've got alot of friends Sarah cameron" John b replies. "Yeah, and it seems like you've got some of your own too" Sarah says. "Alright what are we doing here" John b asks. "I'm here for Pope, I think I found the island room" Sarah shrugs and we all sit up. We all get in the twinkie and drive to tannyhill. "Guys listen to this, the diary says the cross holds the most holy relic in all of christendom, the garment of the saviour" Pope says. "So wait, he's saying there's a holy garment inside the cross?" Kie asks. "Yeah, it says the garment is capable of healing the sick from any malady" Pope says.

"Mmm yeah, if only I may touch his garment, I shall be made well" jj says and everyone turns to look at him. "What I went to Sunday school" jj says. "Sure" kie says. "Well that explains why limbrey would want the cross so bad, she thinks it can heal her " Pope says. "What else does it say?" Kie asks. "Many feel that we have sinned to steal such a sacred thing, and God will strike his vengeance on us" Pope reads. "The thing is, God did have his vengeance" kie says. "He sent a hurricane to sink the ship, only Denmark survived" Pope says. We sit in silence as we pull up to tannyhill and walk inside. "This place still freaks me out" John b says. "Yeah same" jj replies and Sarah opens the door to dad's office.

"Pope look" she says. We walk in and I see that all the wallpaper has been ripped off the walls to reveal a huge map of the island. "Woah, you've got to be kidding me" Pope replies. "Yeah I know right? It's the island room, it's been here this whole time" Sarah says. "No freaking way" John b says. "This definately means something" jj says as we all look around. "Yo, this is a map of the whole island" John b says. "Yeah John b I think your right because this is rixons right there" jj points out "and then there's the lighthouse" he finishes. "Guys look, parcel 9 and the well" kie says.

"If that's parcel 9 and if that's rixons then that's gotta be the surf break at mase" John b says. "Right, look, Pope come here. This is denmarks handwriting for sure." Jj says. "The drawings, they match up" I say. "Holy shit" John b says. "Denmark you genius, these are all these drawings, he painted this entire room" Pope says. "Yeah, the question is why? What is he trying to tell us?" Kie asks. "It's gotta have something to do with the key right?" Jj says. "Yeah but what" kie replies.

"How did you know to uncover this?" John b asks Sarah. "I didn't, it was like this when I got home" Sarah says. "Then who did it?" Kie asks and wheezie walks in. "The freaks" she says and jj jumps beside me as he didn't see her. "Wheeze" I say. "Wait, what freaks are we talking about wheeze?" Jj asks. "Uh, that sick lady and her attack dog. They...they showed up last night and they wanted to talk to rafe" Wheeze says. "Wait, pale blonde lady?" Jj asks and wheezie nods. "She have crutches?" I ask and she nods. "It's gotta be limbrey" Pope says. "Ok, we'll what happened?" John b asks. "First, they searched the whole house looking for something and then rafe told me to go upstairs but I didn't want to miss out, so i listened through the grate and they were talking about getting across the sand flamingo" she says. "That's code for something" jj says and I shake my head. "Wheeze? The cross of Santo Domingo?" I ask her. "Yeah thats it, oh and they were talking about angels, alot of angel talk I dunno?" She says.