s2 ep2

"Nice camera, where'd you dig up that relic?" Jj asks Pope as we are looking out to where my dad and gavin are supposed to meet. "Why don't you just use your phone?" I ask Pope. "Well first of all I like my antique electronics" Pope says turning to jj "second of all thsi is a telephoto, it allows me to get a close image from far away" Pope says answering my question. "So binoculars" I say. "No, not binoculars" Pope says. "They're deffo binoculars" jj says beside me and i nod "definately" i mumble. "Lord of the dorks" kie says patting popes shoulder.

"For definitive proof of witness payoff, we're gonna need quality glass" Pope says over all the rain. "There he is" jj says and we look to see my dad running. "Yo get down" jj pulls me down by my waist and we peer over the edge of the fence. "And there's gavin" Pope says as gavin follows behind my dad. "Where are you going you son of a bitch?" Pope says looking down the binoculars things. We loose them both so we head to a higher up wall. "You got them?" I ask Pope and he nods.

"Ward just handed gavin something, I think it's a duffel bag" Pope says. "Guys I think this is a payoff" jj says and we nod. "Gavin doesn't look happy about something, it looks like he's yelling at ward" Pope says and I shake my head. "Never get mad at my dad, it never ends well" I say and we carry on watching. "Shit" Pope says. "Whats going on?" Kie asks. "I dunno but they're fighting over something" Pope says. "They're going at it" jj adds and I watch closely.

"Wards kicking the shit out of gavin" Pope says. "What are they fighting over" I ask and Pope shrugs. "I don't know" he replies."Holy shit wards got a gun" Pope says. "I bet that's the murder weapon" kie says. I watch and my dad lifts the gun and shoots gavin in the stomach then 3 more times as gavin jumps at him. "Shit, no, no, no" I say looking away and crouching behind the wall. He said he would change, he said he was trying to change. "Jj and kiara crouch beside me whilst Pope carries on filming and jj puts his arm around me as a tear rolls down my cheek. "Tell me you just got that" jj says. "Enough to put that asshole away for life" Pope replies. We look back up after to see gavin dead on the floor and my dad looking round. "I think we should go, Pope you have enough right?" Jj asks and Pope nods. "Yeah" he replies. "He's looking around for the gun, the gun just went down the drain, he's looking for it" Pope says.

"Hold this one sec" kie says handing me her bag. "Kie what are you gonna do?" I ask and she leans over the wall. "We saw you, murderer!" She shouts but I cover her mouth with my hand and the guys pull us all down. "Kie what the hell" Pope says. "I don't care if he heard me he's a murderer" kie argues. "Yeah he's gonna murder us kie" Pope says "no offence mikayla" he adds feeling guilty about talking bad about my dad infront of me. "None taken, I just thought he might very changed" I say and jj pats me on the shoulder.

"Guys I think he saw us we gotta go" Pope shouts and we climb down the ladder we came up on very quickly. I'm last to go down but kie accidently steps on jjs hand who falls onto Pope and drops the camera in the water. "Are you kidding me pope" jj says. "You made me fall" Pope shouts. "She stepped on my hand" jj points to kie. "I was trying to make us go faster" kie argued. "Guys cmon, we gotta go" I say and we run back to the car just on time.

"Can someone fill me in" jj says "on what the frick just happened" he shouts and Pope groans I sit there in silence thinking about my dad with my head in my hands. "Holy crap I can't believe it, wait what were they fighting over?" Jj asks. "Uh it was the gun, the one that rafe used, they must have kept it" Pope replies. "Of course, the murder weapon" jj says. "Pick up, pick up, pick up!" Kie says typing on her phone.

"Who are you calling?" Jj asks. "Who do you think?" Kie asks. "The cops?" Pope asks. "Who else am I supposed to call?" Kie says. "Are you kidding me, that's ward cameron" jj says. "It's my dad, he's probably already done something" I say. "Shut up!" Kie says as an officer picks up the phone. " Hello? Hi, somebodies been shot at the grand Street construction site, you guys need to hurry because he's dying, I dunno if he's already dead or not?" Kie says. "Hury" she adds before hanging up. "We need to leave" jj says. "What do you want me to do?" Kie asks. "Just drive" Pope says.