s2 ep10

My outfit-

"It's me, look I know this is impossible to you, I know, I'm gonna explai--" I smack him

"It's me, look I know this is impossible to you, I know, I'm gonna explai--" I smack him. "You're right, I'm sorry, i deserve that. I do, I know I do. You've both been through hell and it's my fault" he says and Sarah sits down starting to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Sarah, I can promise you that I didn't have any other choice. I don't expect you to understand now, all I can do is tell you what happened, and I'll answer your questions. Maybe you'll see it was the only way. "And I know you don't believe that and I know it's hard to hear but it was my only choice. It was the only way to make sure that we were all safe and we were all together. It was the only way to be a family again" he finishes and I sit down beside Sarah as a tear runs down my cheek.

"Sarah, mikayla, where I'm taking you, it's paradise" dad says after he explains how he survived and faked his whole death. "It's off this place called Guadeloupe" he adds and we shake our heads. "I want to call my friends" I say. "And i want to call my boyfriend" Sarah adds. "Can we atleast just tell them that we are OK?" Sarah asks and I already know that he is gonna say no. "Yes you can, as soon as we get there you can call John b" he says. Wait what? 

"He knows your here right now." Dad says. "No he doesnt" Sarah says. "Yeah he does" dad replies. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "When you we're getting ready he came by the house, all of them did and Rose talked to them. You know the cross you've all been looking for?" He says. "Rafe was able to get it, turns out that historically, it belongs to the heywards" he adds. "Yeah we know" me and Sarah say in unison. "It turns out that to me the most important thing is you two-" he says but I interrupt him. "Just Sarah" I correct. "Whatever, I gave John b the cross for you" he says. "And John b was OK with that?" Sarah asks.

"I had just given him a half a billion dollar artifact, so yeah, he seemed pretty ok" dad says and I put my arm around Sarah. "He's lying, I can't tell" I say quietly to her so no one can hear. "I dunno what to tell you honey, he's a pogue..." my dad says. "Rose, wheezie come on in" he calls out wheezie comes to us and starst talking about how we have our very own private island but I'm really not in the mood.

My dad and rafe are doing god knows what and me, Rose, wheeze and Sarah are in the room. Wheezie leaves to get her playing cards and leaves the door slightly open which gives me the idea to escape and find a phone. I tell Sarah my plan and she fakes being see sick so Rose goes to find some pills and we quickly escape. "You go to the bridge of the ship, I'll try to find some of the crew and take their phones ok?" I suggest and she nods. We part ways and try to go find a phone.

I walk outside to the cargo area where everyone is looking for stowaways and I find a hat on the coat rack I walk around and take a couple phones but they're all dead or have no signal. Then I hear the captain order all the passengers to the tween forward Hull. I go down to the cargo so no one sees me and try to find the cross, atleast if I don't find my friends I can one day give Pope the cross.

I walk up to the cross to see 2 bodies already standing there. "Kie.....Jay?" I ask hesitantly and they turn around. Jj runs up to me and lifts me up spinning me in the air and I laugh. I hug kie aswell and we take the cloth off the cross. "Where is everyone?" I say but before I can reply, the roof opens up and I see Pope standing there. "What about John b?" I ask. "He's looking for sarah" kie says and I nod. "Did John b get the life boat?" Pope asks this girl who I'm assuming is on our side now. "I dunno, I don't see him" she replies. "Where's Sarah?" Pope asks. "I don't know" she shouts back.

"Guys I need to go--" I begin to walk off but jj grabs my arm. "No" he says. "No?" I ask. "I'm not leaving you again" he says. "But Sarah..." I say. "John b is probably with her right now, she's gonna be ok!" Jj says. "Just help us with this cross" he says and I nod and help them as Pope lifts it up with the crane. "Lets go help John b load it up on the lifeboat" jj says and I follow him whilst kie goes to help Pope and cleo.

On the way there we both accidently run into the captain. "Of course, there's more of you, get down on your knees" he says taking out a long knife. "J" I say. "Yeah thats not gonna happen" he tells the captain and we both start fighting him. He corners me with his sword and jj jumps on his back but the captain pushes him off and he swings at me but I duck and he hits jj. I kick the captain so he hits the ground then look over the side of the boat to see jj face down in the water, not moving. "Jj!" I keep screaming as I jump in the water and swim over to him. I turn him over so he's on his back. "Jj" I repeat over and over again.  "Jayj,stay with me, jayj please" I cry.  "John b help!" I shout and eventually the life boat comes to us. "Help" I say and they all scream. "jj!" John b shouts and I push him up as John b pulls him onto the boat then the girls help me onto the boat and we drive off. I look down at jj and start walking him and shaking him so he wakes up whilst rafe Is pointing a gun at us but he can't shoot, we are too far away now.

Everyone turns to jj and he starts to cough up the water. "Hey buddy" John b and Pope say. I put my arm on his shoulder and he looks at his shoulder then me before smiling. "Hi" I say. "Sup" he says and we all laugh as I hug his head. "What the hell happened?" He asks seeing the blood on his hands after he touched his head. "The blunt end of a machette" I say. "A machette?" He asks. "The blunt end" I correct, putting a cloth on the side of his head to stop the bleeding. "This shit ain't over" Pope says as we see the cross being lifted back onto the boat. "No it aint" John b replies.

"Ok does anyone know where we're at?" Jj ask after the boys pull the boat onto the sand. "Deserted beach, unknown island" Pope says. "I'll take that as a no" he says before sitting beside me. "Plan A huh Pope, that went well" he adds. "This is the lowest we can go, we literally have nothing else to lose, the cross, gone, the gold gone" he says. "Seriously, if we had a nickel for everytime we got beat up, I'd say we are at a dollar fifty.

"Cmon guys, this is the pogue life, I am with my best friends, my family in the caribbean, its our little slice of paradise and while you guys were complaining about every little thing, jj?" John b says. "Hmm?" Jj replies. "I was looking at those burly lefts" John b points to the waves. "Theres some slabs out there" jj shrugs. "Just a few" John b says.

"I claim thee poguelandia" jj says in a posh voice. "I'm gonna make a flag, it's gonna have a chicken on it, with a coconut bra smoking a j...in crocs" jj says and I laugh. "To Going full pogue?" Jj asks me. "To going full pogue I say and he helps me up. Later that night, he drags me away from the others and we sit on the sand.

"Nice night huh?" He says and I nod. "Mhmm" I hum before resting my head on his shoulder. "Thanks for saving me today" he says. "Thanks for saving me from rafe" I say and we both giggle. "I guess we need eachother" he says. "Definately" I reply. "I thought I lost you" I say. "You cant get rid of me that easily" he replies and I chuckle. "I thought you were dead Jay, I'm so glad your ok" I say. "Me too, because now I can do this" he says and he leans in towards me and we kiss for the second time before pulling away.

"Be my girlfriend kayla?" He asks. "Yes" I say before kissing him again.

I guess now I do have something to loose...