"I cant believe she's gone"

WARNING: this is a sad one 😭 made me tear up a little

Summary: Vincenzo finds out about his mother's death and is absolutely heartbroken. He goes out to get revenge while blinded with anger but when he returns he completely breaks down in your arms.
—————————————————————————
Vincenzo's POV:

I pulled the trigger as a bullet pierced its way through Jung Ho Seok's ear. I was so close to ending his life right then and there but he deserves the most painful death anyone could imagine. Shrieks from Ms. Choi echoed through the room as I walked out. They all deserve a painful death.

I felt numb. As if my whole body fell asleep instead of just a limb. Why me? I had just gotten closer to her. How could they do this to me?

Jumping back into my car, I drove back to the plaza. Tears slowly forming in my eyes.

Y/N's POV:

I just got off the phone with Cha-Young, she told me Vincenzo's mom had just been murdered. I cannot imagine the amount of emotions he must be feeling right now, all I know is that I need to be prepared for when he returns.

I grabbed his favourite wine and a few glasses and placed them on the table. I also grabbed a few extra blankets and pulled them to the couch in case he wanted to watch an opera. I don't know exactly what he'll want to do so it's best to prepare everything.

After placing 2 cups of ramen on the table with the wine, I heard the lock switch open, and a very stiff Vincenzo shuffled in. I slowly made my way over to him as he took off his coat. There was blood on his face and the collar of his shirt. I can tell it isn't his so I won't worry about it now.

His eyes slowly raised to meet mine and I could see the glossiness that covered them.

"oh amore mio, vieni qui" I pouted opening my arms. He slowly made his way over to me and immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, tucking his head into the crook of my neck. (Oh my love, come here)

His body started to shake with sobs and I felt my neck starting to get wet with his salty tears. I started tearing up myself but I need to be strong for him so I pushed them away. I ran my hand up and down his back whispering 'I love you' s and 'it's gonna be ok' s in his ear.

His crying got so heavy that his knees gave out and we dropped to the floor. I haven't seen him this upset before. Not even when Fabio died, and Fabio was pretty much his father.

"mi dispiace tanto che ti sia successo amore mio. ma sono qui. andrà tutto bene. supereremo tutto questo insieme." I whispered, now caressing his hair. Even though he barely knew her, she meant so much to him. (i am so sorry this happened to you my love. but im here. its going to be ok. we'll get through this together)

His sobs died down slowly and he was left hiccuping. I took his head out of my shoulder and into my hands. His face was red with his cheeks covered in salty lakes. I wiped his cheeks and shifted to look him in the eyes. I could see fresh tears covering them. I leaned forward and left a kiss on his lips. We stayed there for a few minutes and just soaked up the love until finally pulling apart for air.

"Cmon, let's get you changed and then we'll cuddle up on the coach and have some wine." I quietly suggested, not sure if he was ready to move or not. Hesitantly, he grabbed my hand as I brought him to our room. I placed him on the bed and wandered to our closet to grab him some pyjamas. As I returned I noticed he had spaced out. He looked almost dead inside. Walking over I placed my hand on his cheek, slightly rubbing it. He looked up at me, eyes turning slightly sadder. I motioned towards the pyjamas I set next to him. "I'll be on the couch waiting." I said with a slight smile and walked out the bedroom to our living room. Deciding to heat up the ramen as he changed.

Vincenzo's POV:

I stared out the window for a few minutes after Y/N left. She's to good for me to have. How did she know though?

I reached towards the pyjamas she picked out for me. They were blue, matching hers. I suppose I've made her wait long enough.

I dragged myself out of our room to see a bottle of my favourite wine, 2 cups of ramen, and Y/N pulling up my favourite opera while pilled under a mountain of blankets. She did this all for me? Why?

When she noticed my presence, she set her remote down and opened the blankets, motioning me to join her. As I slowly sat down next to her, I averted my eyes from hers and spoke for the first time in hours.

"can I lay in your lap?" Was all I said. It came out rough from all the crying but I know she wouldn't care.

"Of course my love." Was all she said before pushing me to lay down. As soon as my head hit her thighs, I could feel the tears return to my eyes.

"I can't believe she's gone." I whispered. Tears threatening to spill.

"I know my love, it must be so hard for you. But I'm always here for you whenever you need me." She replied. She always knows exactly what to say.

"How did you find out?" I asked, turning my head to be able to look at her.

"Cha-young called me after you ran out of the hospital." She said, running her fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you."

"It's ok." I hummed. "You didn't know until I left, it's not your fault."

"I still should've been with you. I don't know where you went after and I don't have to, but maybe, just maybe, I would've stopped it from happening. At least for tonight." She continued.

I looked up at her eyes, "I did what needed to be done. I would've been been worse if I hadn't have."

She just smiled slightly. Sadness still evident in her eyes.

I slowly brought myself back up to sit. "Let's eat, we can't let this go to waste." I smiled back. I don't want to cry anymore, at least not tonight.

Y/N's POV:

I can tell he's putting up an act right now but I'll do whatever he wants if it will make him feel better.

We spent the next few hours drinking wine, eating ramen, and watching 2 opera's until the exhaustion of crying fully caught up to him. A big yawn emitted its way through his mouth.

"Penso che sia ora che tu vada a letto, tesoro." I chuckled pulling him off the couch. (i think it's time for you to go to bed darling). "vai a lavarti i denti mentre io pulisco. non ci metterò molto." I finished, giving him a quick peck. (go brush your teeth while i clean up. i won't be long.)

"ok sole, ti aspetto." He mumbled, walking towards the bathroom in our room. (ok sunshine, i'll wait for you.)

After a few minutes I had finished cleaning so I went to brush my own teeth. I didn't even see Vincenzo under the sheets until I returned and could hear his soft snores. 'So much for waiting for me' I said in my head giggling.

Climbing under the covers as quietly as I could, I slowly pulled him towards my chest.

"I love you my darling." He murmured, surprising me.

"I love you even more Vin. And we'll get through this together." I replied, moving his hair off his forehead and laying a kiss there.

No matter how long it takes for him to recover, I will always stay by his side and be his shoulder to cry on.

—————————————————————————
Word count: 1436

I know I know! I'm gone for months and then return with a sad sorry, I'm sorry!

I wasn't planning on doing this but it just came out this way!

Also I'm so low on ideas for some reason, please give me inspiration 🙏

Also thank you for all the votes and views! I love you all ❤️