"She's my wife" - fluff

Summary: After the tenants found out that Vincenzo was apart of the mafia they started to wonder what your relationship with him was since you seemed to know before all of them.

————————————————————————-

Y/N pov:
Vincenzo just got released after the cops found out he was part of the Italian Cassano Mafia group. It's been quite the eventful day and we are just driving back to the plaza now.

"What are you gonna say the them" I asked glancing at him.

"I'll tell them what they want to believe. I knew the truth would get out eventually, I just hadn't thought it would happen until after we'd return to Italy" he replied, keeping his eyes trained on the road.

"What if they ask about us? It's pretty obvious I knew before all of them as it didn't shock me." I added looking at the road again. I was slightly scared that if they questioned our relationship they wouldn't like me anymore since I'm also technically apart of the mafia.

Suddenly, his hand started to caress my knee where my skirt ended so I looked back at him. "I'll proudly say you're my wife. No matter what they say or what they think will change our situation. I love you more than words can describe and I won't let what they have to say effect that" he said. His voice is so calming just like waves hitting the sand.

I gently rubbed the back of his hand that was on my knee while looking at him, "I love you too. So, so much. But what if they kick us out? Where will we go? We still have to finish the babel lawsuit before returning home." I whispered the end part terrified of what could happen to us.

"Miss Hong won't let them. But, I guess it's time to find out, we're here." He stated, taking his hand off my knee to park the car. I've been so deep in thought that I haven't even realized we arrived. "I love you y/n" he whispered, leaning over and caressing my cheek as he pulled me into a kiss. His lips are like candy. Too much of it, and you are always wanting more.

I pulled away after a while, bringing our foreheads together, "I love you too" I whispered back. "Let's face them together and get this over with." I spoke in a hushed tone. And in we went.

As we reached the floor the shops were on, we were met with a marching band and red carpet. Behind the tall hats of the marching band read a sign that said 'Welcome home, mafia's corn-salad.' I leaned over to Vincenzo "Well, Mr.Corn-salad, i think we know our answer to if they're upset." I spoke with a grin. In return I got a small glare but we started to walk down the carpet.

As we reached the end, Mr. Nam insisted Vincenzo took a bite of tofu to signify his freedom which I could see he really didn't want to do but just got it over with. He walked into the law firm and I told them to meet in the restaurant in about 5 minutes and we'd answer any questions they had. Then they all scurried away to find a pencil and paper to write down all their questions.

I chuckled, stepping into the office to see him sitting in one of the chairs sipping on some coffee. I walked towards him placing my hands on his shoulders and started to massage them.

"I told them we'd meet them in ToTo's restaurant to answer their questions in about five minutes so they wouldn't crowd you right away." I spoke softly, trying to not totally interrupt him as he was clearly deep in thought. He just replied with a satisfied hum as he closed his eyes, enjoying the brief massage I was giving him.

"You'll sit next to me right?" He finally spoke, in a quite tone, to not disrupt the comforting silence.

I smiled a bit, loving this little bit of clinginess that was very rare to see from him. "Of course," I told him. "Now come, they're probably dieing to hear your answers," I said, stopping his massage and extending my hand to help him up. He took hold of it and stood up, pulling me close and giving me a slight peck before we headed to ToTo's restaurant.