Overstimulation Station (smut)

Steve-24
Soda- 23
Soda's POV:
Hottest thing about Steve is that once he gets going, him and his hard little dick can't stop.

He was minding his business and we were having a normal conversation until I took it down a bad lane.

"What's that?" I pointed down at his parts.

"What?" He looked with me.

"What are you thinking about?" I smirked, he wasn't hard.

"What do you mean?" He started blushing, now he was.

"I mean the bump in your pants what's on your mind, baby?" I got closer and whispered.

He whimpered and leaned back a little from me being so close to his face. Better yet, his neck.

I looked down to see him fidgeting with his hands over himself. Pressing and massaging, playing with himself.

"Don't touch that, that's mine." I moved his hands and the look on his face was priceless.

"Sorry." He looks away from the situation.

I kiss on his neck and leave big, red hickies. He bites his lip and doesn't let himself make any noise.

I back away from him and take a look at what I've done.

"Soda, why do you always do this to me?" He begs. He looks almost like he's drooling with pleasure. Pure horny, hunger for me.

"Do what? Make you cum?" I tilt my head innocently.

His eyes go huge with embarrassment and he lets out an upset moan, wetting himself with cum.

He lays down and I start again.

"I love seeing you cum, Steve."

He holds on tight to the bed sheets and balls up as he orgasms again.

"You just wanna feel my cock inside of you, so bad don't you?" I shrug.

"Soda, stop~" his back arches and tears spill with his third orgasm.

His clothes look tight, his hair is wild, and he now looks sad and unfulfilled.

I go to give him a hug and he pushes me away.

"I'm sorry, Stevie. What's wrong?" I frown.

"You did all that, but won't give me your dick." He shrugs.

"Of course I will, you just had to tell you wanted it." I blush.

This is when he gets up and starts stripping me down, "then I fucking want it."

He busts open on zipper and slides on the condom, before pulling down his pants and bending over. I don't waste any time since he's already established what he wants and when he wants it.

I put it in and thrust until my hips hurt. He orgasms, and orgasms until my cock is overstimulated. When he's done I'm the one in tears.

"What, hun?" He wipes my face.

"I'm overstimulated." I whine.

"Boo-hoo, you did the same to me. And don't act like the safe word doesn't exist." Same one every time, I know that.

We lay down and he kisses me to sleep, cuddled up and kinda sweaty. I love his crazy ass.