Back 💨💨💨

Soda-20
Steve-21
Soda's POV:
We had finished dinner and Steve was washing dishes, but I wasn't ready for bed yet. I wanted him tonight. I snaked my hands around his waist, pulling myself into his back, letting him feel my erection.

"Your so sexy Stevie, I could just suck you clean..." I made my voice seductive and dominant. He needed a break from his dominance for a change.

I saw his face go red, but he continued what he was doing.

"I don't know if I've ever told you this before but... your thick as hell baby." I bit the side of his neck, giving his ass a slap. He gasped, and I could tell his breath had hitched.

"You like getting slapped and spanked until you can't move, don't you? You like having me fuck you silly, until you don't even know what the hell your saying, don't you?" I kissed all of the back of his neck, him biting his lip, with a small squirming.

"I know your bricked Stevie I can fix that. Let me fix you with pleasure." I took my left hand and wrapped in fitly around the front of his neck, and with my right hand I held his member.

He nearly fell over. "Please fuck me sir~" he moaned, already panting. "Please please please~." I picked him up , carrying him to our bed, and throwing him onto it. I pulled him in by his shirt roughly, giving him a greedy kiss.

"Can I take these shits off?" I tugged at his clothes.

"Y-yes sir~" he quickly nodded. As soon as we are fully naked, he reaches for my cock.

"Please sir~ let me put it in my mouth~" he got on his knees begging.

"No Steve~" I slapped him straight across his face, hard. He moaned loudly, his body crumbling.

"Fuck sir more~." He moaned.

I spread his legs, throwing them over my shoulders. Sliding my throb inside of him, boy did that feel good.

We both moaned loudly, I gave him another smack across his face, and flicked at his nipples.

"Cum, Steve now~." I demanded. Sure enough he came all over him self. Panting, I kept going after I came to overstimulate him.

"Aaahhh~ Sir can I cum again?~" he pleaded.

"Yes Slut~" I cursed at him cumming into him again. This was when I forced him onto his knees and slid my cock into his mouth.

I bucked into his mouth, until he could barely breathe. I finally came, he swallowed it all. I then, hovered over his cock, sliding it inside of myself.

I felt his warm pleasure, fill me hitting my spot. I happily moaned as a rode him hard and deep.

"Steve you cock feels so good baby~" I moaned.

"Sir, uhn~ May I- aaaaaaahhh~" his back arched hard, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Cum!~" he screamed as he came into him.

"Get on your hands and knees you whore! You didn't have premission!" I screech, and sure enough he's on his hands and knees.

I shove my cock deep inside of him pounding hard, I cum quickly, but continue to pound, I reach for his huge cock, stroking it in time with my thrust. With my other hand I smack his ass, as hard as I can. He moans loudly.

"Please can I cum Sir?~" he begs shaking with pleasure.

"No, now who's slutty whore are you Steve?" I question him circling his tip.

"Yours Sir, I'm your slutty whore.~" he whines.

"Who's??!" I asks again.

"Yours sir yours~"

"You may cum." I answer, smacking his ass again, and I cum again too.

He lets our a long, loud moan, falling onto his stomach, and squirming up next to me as I fall beside him. His eyes are closed as his breathing softens.

"You definitely blew my back" he giggled.

"Mine too." I answer.

I don't know how we are going to move tomorrow.