Stop teasing me (smut)

Steve- 19
Soda- 18
Steve's POV:
As I was trying to enjoy my day today, I was constantly getting teased and touched by my boyfriend. This morning I asked for his help to get something down and he grinded straight on my cock, then we got in the car and he kept his hand on my thigh the whole ride, and when we watched tv he said in my lap, and I think I've had enough.

He's picked me up and is carrying me to our bedroom. He throws me down before asking to strip me of my clothing. I let him, because I'm ready to finish. I'm tired of being teased.

Despite this he takes it slow and makes me whine, "Soda please~"

His hands have run closer and closer to my cock, not touching it, and his mouth has worked its way down, doing the same.

He blows on my bulge, as it sticks straight up and out. I make small whimpers not being able to hold in the pleasures I want.

"You're so beautiful Stevie." He begins massaging my balls and they start to feel, sweet and warm.

I feel his hand wrap around the bottom of my shaft and I can't help my thrust into it. I'm so horny and it's making me feel good, to just thrust and whimper.

"You like the feeling that gives huh?" He smiles, teasing me again with his tip at my entrance.

I can't take this feeling swirling around in my stomach and I go into an aggressive fit, as his tip just pokes at my hole not going fully in.

"uhn~ huhn~ mhmm~ daddy~ please~ daddy, I want your your dick~" I attempt to bounce myself down and I finally feel his huge cock, throb into me.

The feeling is so strong, that I'm bouncing myself up and down on his cock and he strikes me as he both moan and whimper in pleasure. He turns me on my side and gives my ass a spank. It sends huge waves down me, and I'm ready to let go.

"D-daddy I need to cum~" I whimper.

"Cum Stevie." He allows and it sprays everywhere his coming inside of me.

He falls beside me, as we tiredly yawn, say our "I love you"'s and then fall asleep.