"Surprise," I sang.

Adam just continued to look around in amazement, before his body crashed into mine, holding me tightly in his embrace and kissing my face in several places.

"It looks incredible, love," he mumbled against my lips.

"For you," I whispered, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

Around us in the clearing in the woods, I had used my magic to surprise him in a way I knew he wouldn't be able to see coming. The trees around us were covered in white fairy lights, and in the centre of the clearing lay a picnic blanket. On top was a wicker basket and cooler. It was close to the lake that resided here as I knew Adam would appreciate the scenery.

"How did I not see this?" He asked in confused amazement.

"Oh, you know...just a little bit of magic," I teased.

Adam chuckled, pulling me up from the ground and dragging me over to the picnic blanket. He fell back on the covered grass and pulled me down onto his lap, his nose nuzzling my neck.

"Thank you, my love. This is perfect."

I grinned happily, managing to fight my way out of his lap so I could open the wicker basket. I had prepared many different foods for this, secretly taking notes over time of the food I made that he seemed to enjoy more than others.

I may have gone a little over the top but I wanted everything to be perfect for my Keeper. I wanted-in some way-to show him just how much he means to me, and how grateful I am for everything he has done for me, and to celebrate finding each other and coming so far.

We had been through so much together, it felt incredible to finally be able to just enjoy this time together, to be us and free. We did this.

"You're sweet," Adam smiled. "I'm proud of you, love."

"I'm proud of you too." I took his hand in mine and placed a kiss to the top.

We enjoyed the sounds of nature and good food, talking about anything and everything and occasionally just getting lost in each others eyes.

I reached into the wicker basket one last time and pulled out the item that lay at the bottom.

Adam had a peaceful smile on his face as he lay back against the blanket. I scooted closer to him, one hand on his chest as I moved to hover over his face but kept some distance between us.

In my other hand I held a rose made entirely out of glass. I held it out to him with a soft smile, the sun reflecting on it perfectly and making it look even more beautiful.

"Wow..." Adam whispered, taking the glass rose from me and admiring it with a tender touch, spinning it lightly so the sun reflected from all angles, giving the appearance of multiple colours. "It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it, I thought of you when I saw it and had to get it for you," I admitted.

Adam rose to a seated position, his hand cupping my cheek and he brought his lips to mine, kissing me tenderly. "I love it, thank you." His eyes glistened, the smile on his face warming my heart.

I wanted this forever.

"I actually got you something too."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. I watched him as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. I didn't know what to think or say, so I simply waited.

He held the box out towards me and I felt the velvety material on my skin. I opened the box slowly, somewhat guessing what would be inside, but still, I was surprised.

The box contained two black tungsten rings, one slightly thicker with the picture of a silver sun, and the other with the picture of a silver moon.

"I saw them and I couldn't not get them. They match us so perfectly; the sun and the moon. I know I could wait and actually propose with them but I couldn't wait. I actually thought you could even put it on a chain if you want and wear it around your neck."

I pushed my lips against Adam's, slipping my tongue into his mouth and indulging in the way he moaned into my mouth. He quickly adjusted, kissing me back just as passionately as I melded my tongue with his, pulling the sweetest of sounds from my Keeper.

We were both gasping for air by the time we pulled apart. "I love it," I gasped.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I released the rings from their slots, taking the moon ring and placing it on Adam's ring finger, it was where I wanted it. I then took the sun ring and went to put it on my own finger, when he stopped me.

Adam took the ring from me and slipped it onto my ring finger, the smile bright on his face as he connected his hand with mine, holding them up so we could see.

I was truly enamoured.

Nothing could beat the way I was feeling in that moment, and again, I kissed him, pouring all of my feelings into a kiss and hoping he understood.

"I love you, Mya Setio," I told him, staring deep into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you too, Angel."

*

I'm sooooo sorry for the wait, it's been a mad few months? Longer? I don't even know how long it has been and at this point and I'm afraid to find out.

I really hope you enjoyed this story and I really am going to try to get back into writing when I can. I've done a lot of work on my mental health the past year so I'm feeling more hopeful.

Thank you to those that continue to support me and for every vote, comment and follow. I appreciate you.

Hope you're all well, let me know what you thought of the story and whether your favourite character(s) have remained the same or changed!

Love and light,
Frozen