Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Warning: Mature content ahead*

Honestly, it just kind of happened, and by the time I reached my usual stopping point I realised the chapter was like 90% smut, so to avoid that I kept writing and didn't really know where to stop. With that being said, enjoy the longer chapter.

*

-Kaden's POV-

My eyes flickered open to see Adam's sleeping face, the serene look I was met with had me smiling, which was a weird feeling considering how early it was, and just how little sleep I had gotten.

I probably had the best night sleep of my life, but considering it was already past 3AM when I went to sleep, I found myself craving more.

It would have been so easy to cuddle up further to my Keeper and go back to sleep, but I knew I couldn't. I did allow myself a few more minutes to watch his sleeping form, however.

I looked around for a clock, without moving too much. 6:03AM. I forced myself not to groan. I'd never wanted to bail on work so much in my life, and knowing I had school after that, wasn't any more comforting.

Adam's arms were still wrapped around me, holding me close to his body and I wondered how deep a sleeper he was. I didn't want to disturb his sleep just because I had to work.

My hand touched his under the blankets and slowly moved his arm from around my waist, which lasted for about 2 seconds before it was wrapping back around me, stronger than before, and pulling me closer, if it were possible.

Adam groaned, burying his head into my neck. "Where are you going?" His voice was gruff and deeper as he slowly rose from his slumber. I had already woken up with a problem that I was trying very hard to ignore, and his morning voice wasn't helping that fact, nor was his action of pulling me closer as his knee grazed with my groin.

I swallowed down a moan, but apparently not well enough. With his eyes still closed and a smirk ghosting his lips, his knee pressed against my erection with more pressure, drawing a soft moan from my lips.

My hands gripped his biceps tightly. "Adam...I have work," I managed to say.

"It's like 6AM."

"Don't I know it," I grumbled.

His hand rubbed up and down my back, pulling me flush up against him so I could feel his own erection pressing into mine. "Stay for breakfast," he whispered, his lips grazing over the shell of my ear.

I sucked in a deep breath, trying to clear my clouding mind enough to get anything other than sounds to leave my mouth.

"I think you and I have a different definition of the word breakfast."

Adam chuckled, his lips pressing against my neck as he began to trail kisses over the sensitive area. My head turned as an automatic response, giving him easier access and a shudder ran through my body when I felt his tongue touch my neck. "I was thinking we could have food after."

His tongue pressed hard against my skin, leading a trail to where his mark lay on me, he nibbled on the spot and I gasped, clinging to him further. My hand nestled into his hair, holding him closer to my neck.

He continued to lick and bite at the same spot, his hands tracing down my body until they sat low on my hips. We were both only wearing boxers and when his hips ground with mine, I wished we were wearing both more and less clothing.

"Adam..." I moaned. My other hand moved down his back until it was resting just above his ass.

"Stay for breakfast," he said again, a lot more breathless this time. His lips moved up my neck, over my Adam's apple, and nibbled at my jaw.