"I met Viren at the bar of the hotel when he was deciding on something. (tears started flowing from Rajveer's eyes) Mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh soch raha tha ki Naina se engaged ho ya nahi. Maine us se sirf itna kaha kuch agar zindagi mae acha aa raha ho toh aane do verna baad mae sirf pachtawa rah jaata hain. Usi hotel mae hi Viren ki engagement ho rahi thi. So, he invited me to attend his engagement. (chuckled dryly and lowered his eyes) Meri kismat toh dekho, help uski ki jisne phir se mujhe tumse milawa diya. I didn't know that he was getting engaged to Naina. Then, I saw her, Shalini in the hall and others in the room".

Naina could see Rajveer's pain, frustration and helplessness. He was scared to lose her that's why ran from the hall and was founded with tears in that room. Rajveer looked at Naina and saw she was crying too. He can see that she understands his pain, fear and frustration of losing her, his cadets and friends. Naina was not able to see him like this as felt someone had squeezed her heart. She raised her hand to wipe his tears and Rajveer smiled for a second to see her concern. His smile was gone when Naina withdrew her hand as she saw a ring on her left hand. Then Viren, her engagement, what Rajveer just said, he left her alone, did not tell her that he was alive, remained hidden and helped Viren to get engaged to her, all come up in her mind.

Naina was not able to bear it any more and stormed out of the house. She left a shocked Rajveer behind who was waiting for her to say something. He wants to touch her, hug her and keep close to his heart but she left without even looking back. He ran after to stop her and the rest also wanted to do the same but Shalini didn't let them.

Shalini : "Please don't go after them. Let them talk".

Others nodded to her and stayed in the room but were still looking at room's door.

Outside the main gate, Rajveer was walking fast after Naina and shouted "Ruk jao Naina". But she ignored him and kept walking. Rajveer took long strides, held her hand and turned her around.
Naina felt a sensation with his touch but controlled the feeling. She turned around and saw Rajveer but removed her hand from him roughly.

Naina (closed her eyes and shouted) : "Don't touch me. Main jiyu ya maru aapko kya".

Rajveer felt that someone had thrown boiling water on face when heard these words.

Rajveer (with pain) : "Please Naina, aisa mat kaho. Itne saal se isi liye toh jinda raha hu ki tum thik ho".

Naina open eyes and looked into his and said

Naina (in loud voice) : "Jhoot mat boliye, aap apni marzi se hum sabh se chup kae rahe. Ye aap ka decision tha, aap nae (pointed her finger towards him) ek baar bhi nahi socha hum par, (turned same finger towards herself) mujh par kya asar parega". (moved fingers in hair frustratingly)

"Humne...maine aapko pagalo ki tarah dhunda. Jaha bhi koi umeed hoti thi aapka kuch pata chalega waha jaate ya koi contact dhundte jo koi information dede. Par har jagah mayusi hath lagthi, kai baar toh laga ki aap mil hi jayenge. Mujhe lagta tha ki koi leads ko khatam kar raha par (scoffed and said softly) aaj pata chala woh leads koi aur nahi aap khatam kar rahe the".

Rajveer was continuously crying and can feel her pain when Naina was telling him about her efforts to find him. He can hear the thundering of clouds which has started and the same sound in her words.

Naina (tears were flowing from eyes and looked away) : "Aap kae accident kae baad, mujhe laga kisi nae meri jaan le li ho. Naveen Bhaiya kae baad woh hi ehsas mahsoos hua ki abh kuch nahi bacha. I lost all hope. Mujhe pata hi nahi chala main kitne din tak nahi boli, aap ka wait kar rahi thi ki aap aa kar kahe ye sabh jhoot hain. Par aap toh nayi aaye, na jab aap hosh mae aaye, na jab aap thik hue aur na jab aap ko laga ki sabh safe hain. Aap aate bhi kyu, khud ki toh ek nayi life bana li. Hum se kya matlab".