Huda (while laughing) : "Sir Ji, apna chehra toh dekho aap".

Pooja : "Aisa lag raha hain ki network kae signal hi gayab ho gaye hain".

Ali : "Sir, please aise pareshan mat hoiye aap"

Yudi : "We were only joking Sir".

Alekh : "Kyu Sir, kaisch laga aapko humhara joke".

Rajveer was looking at them and moved head a little. He was thinking that they are still same as needs only a minute to start irritating him. But then glanced at Naina, who was looking down and smiling as she was enjoying what they were doing to him. He knew that she is their friend and will be on their side but he is also her friend. Then why she is not saying anything to them and thought that maybe he has lost her friendship also. Shalini was laughing on seeing Rajveer's behaviour but when saw him looking at Naina with sadness, she went closer to him as to give him strength. He sighed and said "Agar tum logo ka hogya ho toh please have a seat".

His cadets understood the pain in his voice and got seated in sofa sets. They were looking at him.

Rajveer (closed his eyes, exhaled a breath and opened it) : "Mujhe pata hain tum logo kae man mae bahut sawal honge ki main kaha tha itne saal, kyu nahi bataya ki main zinda hu, kyu tum sabh se nahi milne aaya" (looked at Naina who was playing with her fingers and Alekh puts his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. Rajveer can see that she is nervous and angry and will talk to her later as now, needs to tell his story after that jeep blast).

The rest were looking at him with attention as they were waiting for him to explain why he never came back to them. Rajveer was standing in the middle of the room and Shalini was sitting near the cadets.

Rajveer : "Jeep blast kae baad jab main hosh mae aaya toh khud ko ek hospital mae payaa. Mujhe toh pehle laga ki kahi inhone police ko inform toh nahi kar diya kyuki main toh ek bhagora tha. Waha par ek doctor nae bataya ki kuch youngsters ko main blast ki jagah se kuch dur mila tha. Woh log mujhe hospital leke aaye, doctor ko meri halat dekhar mujh par taras aa gaya aur mera ilaz kiya aur mere hosh mae aane ka intezaar kar rahe the. Jab hosh aaya toh pata chala ki 3 saal beet chuke the, main bahut pareshan tha itne saal tak tum logo kae saath pata nahi kya huya hoga. Mujhe shak bhi tha kahi tumhe mujhe help karne ke karan se sazaa toh nahi hui ya jinhone mere saath jo ye sabh kiya kahi...." (He was not able to say anything more as his guilt was making him weak but still he speaks again to tell them what happened in the last seven years).

Rajveer : "Doctor nae mujhe pucha bhi ki main kon hu toh maine sach bata diya ki main ek captain tha army mae aur murder kae charges mujh par sabit huye the. Main bhag raha tha tabh ye blast hua aur main un logo ko mila.

I asked him why he didn't inform the police or treated me all these years. He told me that he was waiting for me to wake up and to tell him about my story before informing the police" (tears started forming in his eyes). "Mujhse kisi nae itne saalo kae baad meri story jaane ki koshish ki. Verna jo court mae hua (chuckled dryly) jaise faisla already decided tha aur sirf naam ki sunwayi ho rahi thi" (All looked at him with teary eyes as they can understand his pain. When Naina saw him then both tried to remain strong as they didn't want to go back to that day where they were humiliated in front of the court. Naina smiled a little at him to show her support. Rajveer felt a new strength, cleared his throat and spoke again).

Rajveer : "Jaise hi meri tabiat kuch thik hui toh maine Chowbey ko contact kiya. Usko toh yakeen nahi hua ki main zinda hu. Bola ki hospital aakar hi yakeen karunga (smiled). Bahut baar us se puchne par usne bataya jo bhi tum logo kae saath hua (exhaled breath to calm down). How you were sent to the detention centre and then what Major Bhargav did to all of you. I desperately wanted to get out of the hospital and punched that Major (cadets and Shalini chuckled) but Chowbey calmed me down by saying that it all had already ended. He even told me how you helped me and Naveen to be declared as a martyr". (Rajveer was looking at them with pride in his eyes but when saw Naina then along with pride he felt a gratitude towards her. As she not only fulfilled the promise that he made to himself but to Naina also. She freed Naveen from all charges and for that she joined the academy but also cleared his name. He had always been lonely and fighting his own battles. No one has fought for him. Naina shook her head as she always understood what he wanted to say. He should not be thankful to her as what she did was her duty towards her brother and mentor).