☾︎✰𝐓𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲✰☽︎

Start from the beginning

You say at while placing their clothes down. Their both just starting at you with shock.  "You used to sing?" Velvet asked still shocked.  You nod  while waiting for the curling and flattening iron is heating up.  "What type of music did you sing?" I think rap? I don't know. " You say while paying the seat inviting one of the twins to get their hair done. "Wait.." Veneer says While trailing off. "You mind if look like that girl that we were listening to in the car.. OMG" He says.  "You're Flo milli?!" He says in a shocked tone.  You stay quiet because he had just answered his own question. You finish his hair. You put his hair in a mullet.  In the front was a sculptural masterpiece.  He looked in the mirror and was shocked.  "That's so cool!" He said while still staring at himself in the mirror. Thanks Y/N!" He said while getting out of the seat. Velvet plopped down on the seat. You decided to put her hair in her signature high ponytail put also have a sculptural masterpiece in the front. She also loved it. The twins both went their separate ways so that they could change. They both came out looking stunning. Velvets dress glistening in the sun. Little spams of hot pink flying everywhere. Veneers jewelery also glistening. 

Velvet sits down so that  you could do her makeup. You knew that her makeup was going to take a while. You did some hot pink graphic eyeliner and pink blush. Also some fake eyelashes. 

"Hmm

"Hmm.  It'll have to do I guess. "She didn't really like showing emotions, but you could tell that she liked it. Veneer sits down so that you could do his makeep. "Veneer, do you want graphic line to?"He nods and you start. You decide to do a star graphic liner tha would match us 

 You decide to do a star graphic liner tha would match us 

(Act like it's this just minus the false lashes)

You put some lip gloss and lip liner on him with purple blush. "This looks amazing, Y/N! Thanks. " He said while getting and kissing you on the cheek.  You face turns red and velvet starts laughing.. you roll you're eyd. "Oh, and also, you're coming with us to the gala." Veneer says with touching his mullet."huh?!" You said in shock. "I don't have anything to wear, my hair isn't done and-" "woah, woah, woah. Calm down! It's ok. We have something for you." Veneer says While walking to the closet. He pulls out a beautiful dress.

It barely matched them, but somehow, they remember when you said you're favorite color was baby pink

It barely matched them, but somehow, they remember when you said you're favorite color was baby pink. You screamed so loud when you saw the dress, Velvet covered her ears. "AHHHHH I LOVE IT!!" You yell while touching the dress "how much do I owe you guys?" You ask while staring at them. "Oh, don't be silly! It's a gift." Velvet says with a smile on her face. "Aww, thanks Velvet!" You say, as you walk up to her and you hug her. "She quickly hugs you back like she's been waiting for you to hug her like that for a while. You get dressed I'm the bathroom that was attached to the makeup room.

As soon as you walk out of the bathroom, Velvet and Veneer are staring at you in amazement. "Wow Y/N.." Veneer says While staring at you up and down. "Is that a good wow or.." You say in confusion. "No, it looks amazing! You look amazing." He said with a smile on his face. You reply with another smile. You decide to do a makeup look that would match the dress.

After you finish you're makeup, you call the limo to pick you and the twins up

After you finish you're makeup, you call the limo to pick you and the twins up. Once again, you are sitting in between  them. But it wasn't like before. Thus time it was less awkward. You were used to it. You guys arrived at the place, and it was a big wedding like venue. You were scared. You knew that people were going to recognize you, and thas what scared you the most. Velvet saw you're face. "Are you ok, Y/N?" She asked with worry in her voice. "Yeah, I'm just scared." You say.  After you had said that, Velvet takes you're hand and grips it. Basically reassuring you tha everything was going to be alright. You walk out of the car first, Paparazzi clicking their cameras. "FLO MILLI, WHEN IS YOURE NEXT SONG COMING OUT?""I LOVE YOU MILLI" "WE LOVE YOU!"  Nobody was paying attention to Velvet and Veneer. Only you. Alleyes were on you at this moment. You just waved and blew kisses. You guys got inside safely. As soon as you walk inside, you see Rollie Roy walking up to you with a smile on his face. 

This was going to be interesting!

______《☆》_______《☆》_______《☆》______《☆》______《☆》___

Howdy 🤠 sorry that this part took so long to post. I've been busy with school and stuff. Plz forgive me ❤️ if yall want velvet ot veneer POV,  please tell me. I literally live hearing yalls opinions 😝 byeeee

 I literally live hearing yalls opinions 😝 byeeee