Chapter 5 - Kingdom of Camelot

Start from the beginning

Joan: kids, I learned about it first. And besides, you should know when not to speak when your father is speaking first.

Arthur: thanks, honey...

Joan: no worries.

Arthur: Anyways... my old Wife; Guinevere was a lady from the far side of Camelot which to the people she held an unfathomed beauty.

Joan: Ahem*

Joan was looking at Arthur as if he still had some feelings for her.

Arthur: a well-known beauty to others... anyway... as we got married... I did my best to be a good husband but it turns out... she had an affair.

The kids' mouths gaped as they heard those words.

Arc Siblings: (Shocked) SHE WHAT?!

Arthur: with one of my knights... I was clueless at the time but when my Sister, your Aunt; Morgan Le Fay... told me about their affair I was heartbroken...

Indigo: the Audacity of that BITCH!

Joan: Indigo! Language!

Indigo: But Mom! Aren't you mad too... she just broke Dad's Heart, by cheating on him with another guy... and QUEEN AT THAT!

Joan: oh I was mad at that time... but I'm just okay with it... (smiling but having a dark aura growing behind her) but if I ever see a two-timing hussy, I will give her a nightmare more horrifying than hell.

Arthur, sweating in fear, tried to calm himself and his wife.

Magnus: well that wouldn't be a problem...

Jaune: how so?

Magnus: well after the Scandal was known to the world, and the incident of your father's disappearance... it caused the people to start a riot and blamed both Guinevere and Lancelot to be held responsible for the disappearance. Some say it was a plot when they killed Arthur and took the throne, others say that the two were married before and Guinevere was secretly trying to take the throne, but those were rumors. And so Morgana and my father took care of the Kingdom. Seeing that Morgana was the blood sister of Arthur, they saw her as a queen.

Arthur: My sister?

Magnus: but she told the people that the throne only belongs to you and you. She didn't want the power she wanted to protect you.

Arthur: Well she always looked out for me...

Jaune: I can't wait to see my Aunt Morgan.

Arthur: you'll love her jaune...

As the car then arrived at the entrance to Camelot, they drove to the city which was thriving. The people were living their life, from stalls flourishing to kids playing around. Jaune saw how it was a nice kingdom.

Arriving at the castle, maids were in line, and a lady wearing a fancy dress and a man in a Mage uniform.