Chapter 1 - An Arc in Ever After

In another world, different from Remnant was a place enchanted with magic and wonder. Fairies, elves, dwarves, and many magical beings roam and live together in harmony, what stood on the horizon was a place for the kids of all fairy tale characters to come to school.

 Fairies, elves, dwarves, and many magical beings roam and live together in harmony, what stood on the horizon was a place for the kids of all fairy tale characters to come to school

Ever After High

A school where they teach them how to be the better versions of their parent's stories, where destinies lie in their path to take their future to the next generations.

But it was the night of a very special night where one fate will change everything...

Raven Queen, a girl and a daughter of the evil queen known to poison Snow white with an apple, she was now stepping onto the stage to sign her name in the storybook of legends, and claim her destiny.

Troubled she was since she didn't want to be like her mother. Evil, Cruel, and above all a Menace...

As she went up to the podium for her time to take it, she looked over the watching eyes of the students, and her roommate; Apple white gleamed with excitement.

Raven: I am Raven queen... daughter of the evil queen... and I... *hesitant* uhhh... I...

Unfinished with her sentence, a Quill then appeared right in Infront of her. Scared of her choice she took it and the book then began to open showing her destiny, it started as her future to poison her roommate and become a criminal which leaves her with a life of suffering and hatred. She then saw a vision where she was then imprisoned for all eternity.

Horrified by her vision she was compelled to sign, but with a bit of determination and willpower, she then came to a decision.

Raven: I am Raven queen! And I pledge to create my destiny... my happily ever after starts now!

She slammed the book shut which made a shockwave of energy that shattered all mirrors and made everyone go into shock.

Raven: I did it I didn't go, poof.

But the royals booed after what she had done. Annoyed by their noise raven then got charged with all the pent-up magic within her.

Raven: oh just shut up!

But as she was about to release her magic. A faint screaming was heard.

???: OHHHHHHH SWEEET SOOOOOON OF OOOOUUUUUUUMMMM!!

then from the sky and crashed to the stage was a boy who destroyed the stage with his glowing body still intact.

The whole school was in distress by the appearance of something, and one of the boys took the opportunity to see to it.

Daring: fear not damsels for i shall see the thing that came.

As he marched to the rubble which was still covered by dust and smoke.

But as the prince walked to the cloud a barrel was placed on his face.

???: hey HEY HEY! If you think you would bring a sword in a gunfight you are massively mistaken.