Chapter 5 - Kingdom of Camelot

Start from the beginning

Raven: (worried) Yes...

Arthur: well... I see you inherited your father's values... a good man he is.

Raven: you know my father?

Arthur: why yes, he and I go way back.

Joan: anyway... how do you feel about my son?

The girls looked at the mother of Jaune surprised and kinda embarrassed, except for Raven who didn't seem affected.

Raven: he's a good friend ma'am he's like a brother to me.

Joan: (looking at Raven) Well that's good, I did teach him to be a nice person. (looking at the other girls) and you three?

Apple: (nervous) well... uhm... he's quite the gentleman...

Briar: he has his moments of being a hero.

Maddie: And he creates nice sweets and treats for the cafe... where he works.

Joan: I see... you like him don't you gals?

The girls blushed red at the question. Raven and Dexter looked at them and saw how they were flabbergasted.

Apple: w-what?

Briar: a c-crush on Jaune... he's a friend.

Joan: well, too bad... cause if ever he gets married to any of you... he's quite the catch. He cooks, he cleans, he cares, and he's every girl's dream guy... so any girl who gets him is lucky.

The girls even blushed redder than before, both Joan and the sisters knew they hit them right at the crush question.

Jaune: Mom... what are you doing?

Joan: oh jaune, just talking to your classmates.

Jaune looked at the three girls and saw that their faces were red.

Jaune: are you guys Alright?

Apple: huh? Oh... y-yeah. We're just leaving.

Briar: yeah, just going to marry- I mean merrily go on our way...

The girls then walked away embarrassed and blushing red, leaving Jaune confused. He then turned to his mother curious.

Jaune: what did you do to them?

Joan: just asked them a few questions... not to worry.

Jaune: why do I get the feeling that you did something bad?

Sisters: whatever do you mean by that?

Jaune just sighed and went back into his room.

Timeskip

Jaune and his family were in a car that was taking them to his Father's Kingdom located at the far side of Book End. His father explained the reason why he left his kingdom and found his true love; Jaune's mother.

Arthur: jaune back when I told you about the boy whose life was chosen for him... I was that boy.

Jaune: okay... but why did you leave your kingdom?

Arthur: when i managed to Graduate from Ever After High, and rose into power in Camelot, while also attaining the legendary sword-

Jaune: Excalibur... I know go on.

Arthur: well... as I was king of Camelot, My queen... I mean my first wife-

Saphron: (Shocked) YOU WERE MARRIED?!!!

Jane: (Shocked) You had an EX-WIFE?!!

Arthur: Actually... Arranged Marriage...

Jaune: I thought Mom was the only person you loved.