"You are talking about the place or people?", Namjoon asked.

"Both", she said.

"Mina, baby, please try to understand. This place is filled with trauma. These people were the ones who traumatized you", Maya said desperately.

"But mom... this is still my home. These people are still my family", Mina said as tears gathered in her eyes.

"No! Absolutely not! Home is where you should feel the warmth, love and safety. Family is not about blood. It's about trust, respect and compassion", Hobi said.

"Tell me, Mina. You were a great athlete and a martial artist. I don't understand why you didn't break their jaws? Why didn't you rebel against them?", Yoongi asked.

"You can still stand up for yourself.  You can do anything, I mean anything to them. We will support you", Jin said as he looked at Maya.

"Mina, listen to me. We can't leave this place with fear and regret. I want my old Mina back. The confident, courageous Mina",  Maya said with tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Th-that's not possible mom. I don't have confidence anymore. I lost my courage a long ago", Mina cried as she wiped her tears.

"No, don't say that. You are stronger than you think", Jimin said with a reassuring smile.

"Aunty, don't worry. We won't let your hands go. We are there for you and Mina", Jungkook said as he hugged her.

"What about the embryo?", Tae asked.

"I don't want it. I am not ready", Mina said.

"If it's what you want, we are ready to support you. You have to go through abortion and should take proper rest", Jin said as she nodded her head.

Namjoon shushed everyone.

That's when all the brothers noticed it.

"What's wrong?", Maya asked.

Namjoon opened the door only to witness Aera standing there frozen, with her fists up in the air ready to knock the door.

"Pri-", Jin started.

"No! W-what are you doing oppa?! You are planning to abort a baby?!! Really?", Aera yelled her tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Yes", Taehyung said calmly.

"What did the baby do?! It's not even born yet?! I am not understanding anything that's happening right now!", Aera cried as she looked at everyone in the room.

"Why unnie? Why auntie? Please don't do this. I'm sorry but this is cruelty", she said as she ran into the other room and locked her door.

"Don't mind her. Relax for a bit. I'll talk with her", Jin said as he ran out of the room.

He knocked on the door but she didn't reply.

Only her sobs could be heard.

"Aera, open the door for a moment", Jin said but there was no movement from her side.

"Don't you trust oppa?", He asked.

Soon enough she unlocked the door.

He stepped in locked the door again.

She threw herself upon him.

"W-why?", she asked looking at him through her glossy eyes.

He made her sit on the bed and knelt down infront of her.

He wiped her tears and held her hands.

"First, stop crying. I'll explain you", He got her a glass of water.