The music ranking rose to 51st.

PD Kang Seok-woo thought there must be some reason because the ranking suddenly rose by 38 places.

A famous singer mentioned it on his social media, or a famous creator filmed a reaction video.

Otherwise, the clip video was selected by YouTube's algorithm.

But that wasn't it.

SNS buzz, search volume, and video clip views are steadily trending upward, but there was no special trigger.

Then what is the meaning?

'Is it possible that the music charts are cakes right now?'

That may be so.

There may be imaginary numbers in the performance of competing music sources that form the back of the Top 100 chart.

Just like when you stab a cake with a fork and it goes soft, the power of the sound source under the streetlight may have been stronger.

But this only works up to rank 50.

The public considers the title 'No. 1 on the music charts' as nothing special, but in fact, it is a huge deal.

This means that it is the song that Koreans listened to the most at a certain point in time.

'I hope we break into the top 50.'

Kang Seok-woo thought so and waited for the third day.

And then something amazing happened.

22. Under the streetlight (new)(hot)

The music ranking rose again by 29 places, settling at 22nd place.

Even the upward momentum was sparked.

-Wow, it's been a while since I heard this song.

-I laughed at it because it felt like someone had remade it haha. I like it;;

- It reminds me of the old days haha. I sang it a lot when I was a college student.

-Jo Ki-jeong was the sound of the group in our time.

-I was born in 2002... My peers also like this song...

-ㅁㅊ (crazy)ㅋ If you were born in 2002, aren't you sixteen?

-What entertainment is this called?

-It's called Coming Up Next. The one on M Show.

As the ranking goes up, more people join, and as more people join, the ranking goes up.

Now Kang Seok-woo is confused.

'Surely there was no reason?'

I thought I might not have figured it out, so I instructed the writers, but the result was the same.

They also didn't know why this song started flying so high.

It was while interviewing new producers who were taking the entrance exam in March that Kang Seok-woo learned the correct answer.

"I'd like to hear your predictions about what future broadcasting trends will be."

In the last question, which was the national rule of the broadcasting station, the name <Under the Street Lights> began to be heard quite often.

"Trends go to the future and memories go to the past, but if you just ride the trend, memories also have the power to go to the future... ... ."

The interviewee then concluded his answer by mixing thoughts on popularity under the streetlight and the latest trends.