𝖵𝖨𝖨.

hi.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐑. 𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐀 '𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿'
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈𝙲

"You scared mami?" Kevin asked Chanel, standing behind her with his hand on the side of her stomach. Chanel's body was randomly jerking, despite how her trying to play it off, Kevin saw it instantly.

Chanel hesitantly nodded her head. Letting out a breath, she frowned at the door knob and her key. It'd been two full weeks since Chanel has been back home. She enjoyed not feeling the company of misery linger back home and she was more than ready to leave and be with Kevin.

"Not fully scared but.. I'm nervous? Ion know." Chanel sighed, turning around to face Kevin. A frown was forming on her face as she looked up at Kevin.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." Kevin wrapped his arms around her waist. "If you not ready we can go right now."

Chanel shook her head– she was more than ready to leave and move on with her life. They were already there so why delay something that's been set in stone? She wasn't leaving.

"No. We're doing this... it's just surreal that I'm doing this y'know? I neva thought I'd be leaving so soon but at the same time I been ready to go." She shrugged.

"I feel you. I ain't see me packin my shit and leavin Bree like that eitha but we gotta do what we gotta do, this our life, not theirs. And Sol mad weird too, if Melo was here she wouldn't be actin the way she is now."

Chanel laughed. "Damn right she wouldn't. And that's sad that my father dying made her change on me, their daughter." She shook her head unlocking the front door.

There wasn't anything out of place since Chanel left, just as she already suspected. Any changes that did happen to the house were because of Chanel. Making her way into her room, Chanel nervously looked around to check if anything was out of place.

Thankfully there wasn't.

"Not gon lie, we can put some of ya pics onna walls but you not puttin all these niggas on my wall." Kay pointed at the wall full of Polaroids with Chanel and her friends.

"Shits dead." He shook his head, grimacing at the wall.

"I haven't looked over there in so long I don't even remember who on the wall." Chanel laughed, walking over beside him, scanning across anybody she recognized.

From Arion, Nasir, Jeremiah, and Camrin, many of Kay's friends became Chanel's friends too. Kay and his friends shared nothing but a brotherly bond, so it was only right the boys did the same with Chanel. Chanel grew up with many of the boys, regardless of ages and she loves each and everyone of them like they were blood related.