𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗀𝖾.

"the kevin that you met as a shordy is dead, let that nigga go cause he never coming back

"the kevin that you met as a shordy is dead, let that nigga go cause he never coming back."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWO YEARS EARLIER..

15 year old Kevin laid on Chanel's bed typing lyrics into his notes app. It was way past their bed time, and Kevin was suppose to go home hours ago. But since Chanel parents weren't around during weekdays he always stayed with her so she can be safe.

And because he got attached to her.

"Nel, would you support me if I became a rapper?"

Chanel walked out her bathroom, with her scarf and bonnet on top of her head. "Yeah. It's better than what you doing right now." She turned her bathroom light off and got into her bed with Kevin.

Kevin moved over so she can get in and so he could lay on top of her. His body was in between her legs and his head was on her stomach. His curly hair was a mess and everywhere but since he didn't know how to do it and the person who usually does his hair wasn't available he let his hair do what it want.

"What if I'm trash tho? You still gon rock with me?"

Chanel nods her playing with his hair. "I mean I will tell you but of course, you know that. Tomorrow I'm doing your hair, you want braids or twists?"

"Gimmie twists."

She nods looking down to see Kevin recording her. She shakes her head covering her face hearing him laugh out loud at her behavior.

"Shy for what? They already kno' you my best friend. And ain't no bitch or nigga gon change that." He pulled her hand away from her face.

"You're annoying." She gave a toothless smile to the camera, waving before looking at Kevin. "If you do become successful what happens next?"

He rose his eyebrow. "What you mean?"

"I mean are you gonna still be in a gang? You get successful get money and deals, which life are you choosing? Gang or the fame?"

Kevin never thought of that, making him instantly shrug his shoulders in thought. Growing up as a mixed hispanic kid in poverty all he ever wanted was money. The designer, the cars, the jewelry, that's what he wanted. The killing was just a bonus.

"Ion know Nel. I do wanna stay maybe and help the community out. It's not that easy to leave though."

She sadly nods already knowing. "I know but I'd rather you take the consequences of leaving than you dying once you make it. Cause I know you will."

Kevin smiles looking up at Chanel who smiled back at him. "You think imma make it?"

She nods. "I know so. I just want you to use that brain of yours." She points to his head making him rolls his eyes.

"Shut up. But I need you to stay by my side through this Nel. I can't do it without you. You my heart."

"I got your back always." He held his pinky up making her smile linking her pinky with his.

"And I got yours forever." He kisses their pinkies making her cheese even harder.

Kevin never did pinky promises unless she forced him to. So to see that he initiated it means he meant everything he said. And Chanel loved it.

"Alright let's go to bed we got school tomorrow."

Kevin groaned looking at their uniform that was plastered out on her chair. "Fuck that school."

Chanel rolled her eyes ignoring him since he hasn't been at school in over a week to being in the streets with his friends. She knew if it wasn't for her he would've been dropped out their freshman year.

"You say this everyday. Go charge your phone." He sat up grabbing the white cord that was on the ground, plugging it up in his iPhone.

He laid back down on top of her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Nel do we have to go?"

"Kay go to bed we not doing this tonight."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"he's not gone, he just adjusted to the situations given to him

the situations given to him."

▬▬▬▬

HEY IM BACK! (i'm lying no im not) but i miss writing and talking to y'all sm

but i miss writing and talking to y'all sm.
if you from new york don't correct me!!
this is for JUST funsies baby! <8

Dedicated to the Kay Flock fans, and
my readers cause y'all support my bs.

PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 2022.