𝖵𝖨.

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐉

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐉. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 '𝐾𝐴𝑌 𝐹𝐿𝑂𝐶𝐾'
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈𝙲

If Kevin was ever up during the morning he's usually quiet and far from social, he prefers to sleep in instead of being woke before the sun came up. He's always found waking up in the morning to be difficult and annoying, especially since it always took him a couple hours to calm down.

"It's mad bright for the morning."

Chanel's face scrunched up to prevent more light from blinding her. Turning to her left she began to stare at an angry Kevin that was mugging everything in his sight. "Kay don't make that face it's not even ten yet."

Kevin slowly turned his head to Chanel, who was proving his point for why he should be mad for being woke. "Exactly it's not even ten yet." He rolled his eyes looking around at the park where other dog owners were letting their dogs run around the area or playing with them.

Chanel had to be the one to deal with Kevin's awful attitude since she was the one that woke him up. Odesa wasn't too happy that Kay came over last night and she didn't get to greet him at all that night. So Odesa decided the two should come outside with her for Churro's morning walk.

No matter how much Kevin loved them, he could care less about Churro's morning walk, he wanted to be sleep.

"I know but we won't be out here for long. She likes to let Churro get his energy out and walk a bit more then we can go and you can go back to sleep." Chanel smiled, rubbing her hand across his face. "Cheer up buttercup."

Kevin mumbled under his breath looking around once more. It was indeed bright outside but it was truly nice to see. The trees blew to music of the wind, the sharp cut grass was the bright color of green that it's destined to be. Dogs were happily barking outside, Churro being one of them he ran up to Chanel and Kevin, placing his front paws on their laps.

"Wassup Churro? You fuckin wit outside? I hope so cause I'm dead not and ready to go back in the bed with my shordy." He ranted to the older dog as he rubbed on his head.

"Aight gangsta you find you the baddest female dog out there and jack her before anybody else do. I just did it so it's only right if you do it too." He chuckled to himself, dapping up Churro quickly before he ran off into the field.

Kay looked around the park, noticing a bench across where they were standing. "Ma look there's a bench." He pointed his head to the direction of the bench and grabbed her hand, walking to the bench. Kay let Chanel sit down first then he sat beside her, laying his head on her shoulder.