•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•

Start from the beginning

A beautiful red Ruby pendant was adorned on my low neck almost touching the upper valley of my breasts.

A small smile appeared on my lips as some beautiful memories hit me.

"Ask for help Miru, your father loves you and just a mere 'help' word from your mouth and he will find you in seconds even if you are present in the depth of the earth."

"Yes mom I will and I promise."

"No mom I will never" i muttered as more warm tears fell on my cheeks and I retired my hand away from the pendant.

Gulping my saliva down I opened my eyes and everything came blurry in front of me. Why am I standing here on the empty road leaning on the wall and crying?

Suddenly my mind went to the old bitchy woman who called me a 'gold digger ' and her son came out like a manwhore. I chuckled bitterly as I glared at a particular pole.

"I hope his whole family comes on street, buisness doob jaaye, Ghar bik jaaye us jallad ka or koi muh na laagaaye un logo ko jo dusron ko khud se low samjhte hain! Bloody society and these bitchy old women's"

(May their business sink, may their house be sold, and no one speaks to those people who consider others low and themselves the rich and upper-class)

I was burning in rage as I shouted loudly looking at the clear sky and glaring at the black dark sky. How dare that woman call me a 'gold digger ' I can own every damn gold and diamond house in this world if I want to.

"Your wish is my command, My Darling!"

A wave of cold air touched me as I shivered not because of the coldness but because of the voice which sent chill down my spine. I turned towards my right side from where the voice came but everything was dark and every damn thing was engulfed in darkness leaving me under the street light.

I was staring at the dark spot for the past five minutes as I was expecting someone to come but no one came which made me shudder as I felt creepy here something is definitely wrong here. Whose voice did I hear right now?

"Who's there?" Finally I mustered the courage and shouted a little loudly but no reply came back. Suddenly I realised what if it's some ghost? I shuddered at the mere thought of some creepy spirits roaming here and instead of going and checking if the ghost is still present or not like those horror movies, I did the exact opposite which was for my own safety.

And those horror actors should have done it instead of going in the darkness to find about the owner of the voice. And that's to run.

I ran.

As fast as I could.

And I ran away from the creepy creature.

Which won't haunt me now. Right?

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Purple, blue , red , green and the colours continued to change every 0.2 second. It took me at least thirty minutes to notice the first colour and it never ended.

I sighed as I overlapped my right leg on my left leg, the long slit of my dress didn't lose the moment in showing my long leg. I hate my dress but I had to wear it because, remember, last time when I thought about attending these kinds of parties being a unique person in black and no one would notice me. Well that's a freaking lie because humans have not left a single colour in which you can be ignored.

If you want to be unique in front of them then wear red maxi at a funeral and a bikini at a marriage function. Definitely Unique