•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 10

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 10

ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

"Chuck you Carel!"

"Same to you Cassian!"

"You...You Chuck!"

"And I pray someone ducks you!"

"They can't because I am single!"

"So what you can still duck yourself!!"

Taking the last bite of my toast I entered the hallway where two puppies were fighting. Well, it's not puppies, my dear cute puppies, I ruined your name.

After apologising to my invisible self I glanced at the twins who were sitting on the big sofa and were glaring at each other as if they wanted to kill each other and bury each other.

"So Chucky- ducky what's with your sour mood?", I chirped and moved near them who glanced at me for some seconds and then I saw their eyes glittering with 'excitement?'. What's wrong with them?

Cassian eyed Carel who too gave an eye glare to Cassian and then I saw them sitting calmly except Cassian who jumped on his feet and stood as he came near me.

"Zolovka? We are in trouble actually not me but especially Carel!", I frowned hearing him and after throwing a glance at Carel who shrugged his shoulders I nodded.

Well, something I discovered about these twins is that Cassian is a very frank and comedic type of person whose funny lines are not funny for me as he almost makes me embarrassed about Carel- He gives me my husband vibes- just the cold aura. He doesn't like laughing a lot and doesn't indulge himself in any funny comments but yeah being Cassian's twin he has to because Cassian forces him.

And trust me when these two make a plan together, then just pray for the prey they have found for themselves.

They turn dangerous together.

No doubt why they are in the Mafia, even though they are younger and around my age.

One year older but not younger.