Composition and arrangement are not completely separate areas.

There are many cases where great composers are also great arrangers.

However, if limited to K-pop, there were often cases where there was a significant difference in composition and arrangement capabilities.

Even though the top line (main melody) was good, there were people who found it difficult to produce an idol's unique sound.

Nevertheless, Drop Out entrusted the arrangement to Selfish composer Zion.

"Let's get Zion's personal contact information."

It was at the request of their agency, Double M Entertainment.

"He sold the song to just two teams? Us and NOP."

"Didn't we bring the song that NOP was interested in?"

"No. Although Selfish was number one, they were also interested in the song <I'm not your man>. They bought that."

"Title there too?"

"Yeah. Title."

He sold the title song to two of the most popular boy groups at the moment.

This meant that the composer Zion did not write a hit song with a fluke.

Of course, we'll have to wait and see, but it's highly likely that he has the ability to continue writing good songs.

"But the person who handled the sale was BVB Entertainment's A&R team leader. I feel uneasy."

"Seo Seung-hyun is the name?"

"That's right."

Dropout even knew that an employee from another company named Seo Seung-hyun had led the contract.

Double M tended to actively share information with Drop Out, the face of the company.

"If he is a really good composer, we should get a business card. If I leave it to him to arrange it, won't something come out? At least a personal email address or messenger ID."

"Right."

"If their arrangement is not good, we can just pay the money and not use it."

For this reason, Drop Out entrusted Zion with the arrangement of Selfish... ... .

"Wow, what is this?"

"It's crazy."

In just a few days, results of insane quality arrived.

It was arranged with a sound that fits perfectly with Drop Out, and precautions for distribution of parts and expressions suited to each member were individually marked.

But what was crazier than that was the guide vocal in the fully arranged version.

Selfish originally had English lyrics.

I don't know if Zion sang it, but there was a home recording of the song with poor sound quality.

Everyone thought that the song was good even though the sound quality was poor, but the quality of the version sent this time was beyond words.

There was no need to say, he sang really well.

Even though it doesn't feel like it's being sung with each piece in hand, the sophistication is at an insane level.

"We can release this version separately."

"Can we just release it with these lyrics?"

No matter what Korean lyrics they add, they don't think it will be better than the guide version.