Chapter 4

🌼

"Main muntazir teri, tu har dafa chahiye...,
Jaise kisi beemar ko dawa chahiye...,
Mil jaye jo agar aakhirat mein tu...,
To phir ye zindagi mujhko kaha chahiye...?"

6th standard:

Today was katha at Prerna's home for the positivity and peace of the family. Kabeer, Adi, Samarth, Ramya, Yug all were invited at home. Kabeer came with the other friends and for now there was no fight between Prerna and Kabeer, clearly they were in talking terms.

Prerna guided them towards the pooja ghar and everyone settled down for the hawan, while everyone was busy is hawan Prerna's mother was preparing food for everyone and Prerna was helping her in that. After helping her Prerna also came and sat with her friends. Sometime later, the hawan came to an end and the priest distributed the prashad to all. Then Prerna's parents served food to him and after having food he left from their home.

Now only the family and her friends were left for the food. Prerna's mother settled down all of them to eat food but because of her preparing food she told Prerna to serve food to everyone. Because Khushboo was still young for it. Prerna started serving food to all of them and suddenly something clicked in her mind. Last time Kabeer troubled her a lot in kanya poojan and she thought it is the best opportunity to take the revenge.

Moka bhi tha aur dastoor bhi!

As Prerna was serving food to everyone she reached near Kabeer's plate and internally grinned at him.

"Kabeer you want poori?" she asked Kabeer and he also felt something fishy in her voice.

"No, I don't I'm already full." he said giving a side look to her.

"Oh it's okay." Prerna said and went away from there but as soon as Kabeer get engrossed in conversation with the other friends Prerna charged towards him and dumped all the pooris in his plate making his mouth to hung open.

Before he could say anything to her she stuck her tongue out and ran away from there. After that she many times came in that room for serving but ignored Kabeer completely while he was giving him death glares stuffing the poori in his mouth.

With the corner of her eyes Prerna saw that his pooris are almost finish. She knew that he don't like sweet much so she intentionally started serving to Samarth and Yug who were sitting beside Kabeer and before he could even register she scooped a big spoon of halwa and put it in Kabeer's plate making him hiss, this time he was angry tasting his own medicine and was about to yell at Prerna but this time her mother came and he clipped shut his mouth.

"How's the food beta?" her mother asked to all of them and everyone started saying its very tasty and all but Prerna again thought something and wriggled her eyebrows at Kabeer making him suspicious of her.

"Mummy kabeer was saying that halwa is very tasty." Prerna said to her mother making her smile at Kabeer amiably.

"Is that so? Then take more beta." Prerna's mother said and started serving to Kabeer more and he wasn't able to deny her because it would look disrespectful. So he silently let her serve him more while Prerna was having good time troubling him.

After Prerna's mother went away from there Prerna stood at the door step wiggling her eyebrows at him making Kabeer to clench his jaw angrily. If it would be in his hands then Prerna would be six feet under the ground. When everyone finished eating they started bidding goodbyes to Prerna and left her house meanwhile Kabeer came to her.