Chapter 1

🌼

"Agar ek tarfa hi hum tum par marte rahenge...
Toh jaan aisa hum kab tak karte rahenge...?
Dost ban kar rehte hai na dost...
Aashiqui me to hum tum marte rahenge...!

Beshak rahenge tere kadm'on me hum...
Zamane ke to hum sar par chadte rahenge...
Kahi aankh hi na beh jayein aasu'on mein...
Behtar pagal hi kar do musalsal haste rahenge...!

Kyu sunein kisse mohabbat ke fir...
Jab har kahani mein aashiq hi marte rahenge...
Apko bas hum hi se hai mohabbat...
Ap ye kehne me kab tak darte rahenge...!"

3rd standard:

A girl was sitting alone in a class because of being shy and an introvert. Technically she was not sitting alone because she was sitting with two girls beside her who were engrossed in their own conversation leaving her alone sitting at the corner side leaning her head at the window.

She was used to sit at the window seat because her mother used to bring her lunch box sometimes in case she used to get late in preparing lunch in early morning. Her class was on the ground floor just in front of the huge playground so her mother usually passed her lunch box through the window.

Chit chatting of girls was creating noise in the class. Boy were messing around and fighting among themselves creating chaos in the class. Everyone was waiting for their class teacher to come who was running a little late because of staff meeting in principal's office.

The girl who was none other than Prerna was sitting there scribbling something in her notebook so no one will ever try to start a conversation with her because she knew how mean the students of her class were to her. She was transferred to this school two year ago and since then no one was good to her just because they don't like her without any reason.

She tried to be friends with many of her classmates but they used her according to their own good and then stopped talking to her. So, she tries to not interact with them anymore because of being sensitive she feels bad whenever someone be mean to her and then stop talking to her.

She was engrossed in her thoughts and suddenly their class teacher entered inside the class. All the students ran back to their benches who were roaming in the class thinking it as a garden. Girls stopped talking and everyone sat silently at their places creating pin drop silence in the class.

Mrs. Sarang was in her late fifties but favourite of her students. She sometimes show her strictness to the students but the rest of the time she is friendly with her students. Student had accepted her as class teacher and always follows here instructions properly.

"Good morning mam. How are your mam?" students got up from their seats and greeted her whilst almost singing and she looked at student with her hand on her hips.

"Good morning students and there is no need to sing okay?" she said giving the students an accusing glare.

"Now sit down." she said with her hands indicating them to sit down.

The students sat back at their seats looking at her who was scanning the whole class with her calculative eyes behind her spectacles perched on her nose. Student were waiting for her to say something and the next moment what she said earned many groans from the students lips.

"Today principal sir called all the teachers and told them how students are being undisciplined and inattentive during the class. He has strictly told us to separate all the friend groups and make them sit according to us." Mrs. Sarang announced and every student present in the class has a frown settled on their faces except Prerna.