The time when time stopped at the scene of a car accident, my parents' deaths were postponed, and I was thrown into a closed timeline.

The only explanation I received from the devil that day was that 200 million copies had to be sold, and that if the goal was achieved, I would be sent to the desired timeline.

I found out all the other information by racking my brain.

Only physical albums are counted, if you buy an album with your own money (even if you ask someone else to do it), it will not be counted, and even produced albums are counted based on contribution.

Is that it?

I personally found out the damn regression rule that causes regression the moment I give up.

It's extremely unfriendly.

The second meeting was when my mentality was completely gone.

My memories of this time are really mixed up and hard to organize, but I think it was probably when I was trying my hand at EDM.

At that time, I was completely mentally unwell and kept repeating unconscious regression.

Even when meeting lawyer Choi Ji-woon, it was at crossroads when I opened my eyes, and when I passed through the immigration gate, when I opened my eyes, it was at crossroads.

Even in severe cases, I was transported from my parents' accident car to an ambulance, but when I closed my eyes and opened them, I was back in the car.

I was caught up in the negative thought that it wouldn't work out anyway.

Then, the devil appeared.

The devil spoke, forcibly activating my reason and intellect, just like when we first met.

No, it conveyed meaning.

Neither a thousand years nor ten thousand years have passed, so why does this problem occur?

They say my chances of success continue to increase as I make repeated regressions.

I think I was a little embarrassed at that time.

I had assumed that the devil had made a similar deal over and over again to the one I had experienced.

I also thought that they were trying to corrupt and wear down my soul and swallow me whole.

So I never thought I would ask for the reason so calmly.

But soon I got angry and got angry.

So instead of answering the questions, I poured out things I had been curious about.

Why do you need to sell an album?

If you are not making fun of me, mocking me, and despising me, please tell me the reason.

The answer was truly unexpected.

[In the age of barbarism, there is sacrifice, in the age of barbarism, there is slaughter, and in the age of conquest, there is war.]

[It enriched the value of death.]

[After the advent of the era of civilization, the value of death was downgraded, and the value of goods was raised.]

[The world is no longer a spinning wheel rolled by humans facing death.]

[It is a windmill shaken by those who clamor for the height of wealth.]

[Yes, money.]

[If you try to own someone's moment as a commodity that can be exchanged for anything in the world, that is offering, worship, and conquest.]