{.13.}

The next morning I wake up and the time reads 7:30.i get up and go downstairs and make some toast and tea.after I finish I go back outside to the garden and sit under the tree and finish reading the book I had.after a while I finish the book and it was good.i stand up and take the book back to the library.i put the book back where I got it from and go to the living room and sit down on one of the couches.i take out the owl I cared out of wood,i decide to set it on the coffee table and leave it.i don't think I'll need it,I made it kinda out of boredom and it's not that bad but not that good looking and whoever wants it can have it.i then lean back on the couch and try to decide what all I should do today.i want to go see sci and I'm tired of just being in the castle.i think I might ask dream to go to some of the aus he had listed.i hope the souling is ok and I know I'm gonna have to tell the others,I mean I could tell ink and he would forget and not tell anyone but he would probably write it down since his scarf has many words written on it also with drawings.im not taking my chances if he writes it down and the others see his scarf.so he's out of telling,blue would be to excited.the others I don't know how they would react and I'm not ready to know how they will react.i sigh and stand up,might as well start looking for dream.i find dream in the kitchen drinking tea.i walk towards him.

Killer/me:hey dream
Dream:oh,hello killer
Killer/me:could you take me to sci
Dream:sure
Killer/me:thank you dream
Dream:no problem

Dream opens up and portal and we walk into it.sci is at a desk reading papers I think.he sees us and walk over,dream leave the room.sci looks at the souling with a machine and tells me it's 15 weeks,witch mean I'm four months.i get up and walk to where dream is and we go back to the castle.i go to my room and look in the mirror,im not showing a lot but I if you look close enough you could tell I have a very very little bump.i go back downstairs and sit down in the living room.i wonder what will happen when the others find out,I wonder if they will ask a lot of questions.eh,only time will tell,I guess.i get up after a bit and walk around,I decide to go to the music room,I see a piano,clarinet,trumpet,violin,harp,and other instruments I don't know the name of.i grab the clarinet and decide to try and play it,I was abled to play it in my past life,I wonder if I still can.(don't ask me how you play or are abled to,just go along with it)I can play it kinda but not perfectly,eh thats fine.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter is short I'm thinking of deleting my other book and restarting a new one,mostly because I haven't had inspiration to write anything more in it,but I don't know,but have a good day or night,hope you have enjoyed the story so far.