"Okay, I know I'm one to come up with crazy ideas, Uncle, but....this seems a little too...crazy..?" The (h/c) haired triple threat trailed off as she slowly began shrugging, not quite convinced that she could pull such an elaborate sounding move.

However, that was kind of rich coming from her, Riko was about to point that out.

"Oh, and doing the splits during a game isn't?" The second year coach sort of retorted to her younger cousin, knowing very well that she had pulled equally crazy moves before.

Her splits, for example, no basketball player had ever done that. That was something that only (Y/N) was known for doing. Though, due to her very humble nature and the fact that she just played basketball because she loved the sport kind of blinded her to the fact that she was just a different type of amazing when it came to basketball and to sports in general.

Again, the triple threat didn't want to make herself sound like a loud and proud player who was so full of herself. So, like she sort of always did whenever she knew someone was right when it came to her crazy skills, (Y/N) kind of shifted into a little bit of a child. The girl kind of shot Riko a small, cute little glare before sticking her tongue out at her older cousin. 

She got it, she could use her skills in gymnastics and volleyball in basketball, but dancing? That was something completely different, in her mind. There were completely different rhythms, and you needed music. And in order to make sure that players didn't get distracted, music was never played. So, she had no idea where her uncle got this idea that she could use her dancing in her basketball plays.

So, it looked like Kagetora was just going to have to prove it to her that she did indeed, move kind of like she was dancing whenever there was music being played. The brown haired man soon grabbed a basketball from the cart and then tossed it to his niece.

"Well, I'll put it this way, Sunball. You like to listen to music when you play, so you already kind of move accordingly with the beat of the song that's playing," he explained to her as she caught the ball.

"I do not! I just like to listen to something when I'm doing solo practice," the triple threat claimed as she made a small pair of fish lips.

Again, much like how his own stubborn sister was, Kagetora could see the suspicion written all over her face as her eyebrows furrowed. Again, she didn't think she was that amazing when it came to her intertwining her skills from other things into basketball. It wasn't self doubt, it was just...the (h/c) haired girl thinking she was just that, a girl who loved to play basketball.

Well, looks like he'd just have to show her. But he was glad that she was reacting like this because he could show just how amazing she really was. Both Kagetora and Riko then looked at each other, smirked, and nodded. It kind of left the (h/c) haired girl lost as she looked between her cousin and uncle.

"Here," she suddenly heard her uncle say as she watched him go over to his phone, tapping on it a couple of times until he found what he was looking for.

Before she knew it, the elder Aida had synced his phone up to her speaker that she had placed on the stage before turning back toward his niece.

"You already did your 'Play with Fire' dance, so why don't you just practice shooting while listening to that same song," he suddenly suggested, knowing what was going to happen, now it was just up to her to realize it too.