t w e n t y - t h r e e

V A L E N T I N A:

I take Ares's jacket and walk fast to the bathroom. "VAL! WAIT" Xavier yells. "nuh uh uh mister, we need to have a talk, shall we" Alex stops him from chasing me. And now 3 guys will face wrath. 3 brothers.

I open the bath room stall and grab a pad from the dispenser. Althought this is a lowkey shitty private school at least they provide pads.

I lock the door and calmly wait for Michelle. I hear a knock. "Val?" I unlock the door, signaling to give me the clothes. She hands it to me while she waits for me outside as I change.

"You know your brothers are absolutely terrifying them? Like seriously even the whole cafeteria went silent." She says.

"Im not that surprised."I say. I change in to a new pair of clothes and use...a feminine hygiene product..

"But...who do you like the most?" Michelle asks me. I know she meant it in general but... for some reason,

"It has got to be Ares right? Have u seen him in the swimming pool? Oh my gosh last year field trip to the resort was crazy!" She says.

"I'm not really sure to be honest." I tell her she keeps ranting about how hot Ares is. Sorry Rian.

They all are good guys. They are nice and handsome. But their personalities are just... they are different yet the same? Huh? I'm confusing myself.

I walk out the bathroom stall. "Check me?" I ask Michelle. She asks me to turn around,"ohio rizzler level 100 gyatt" she says. I think shes a bit... acoustic sometimes.

"Clean?" She nods her head "skibidi" she says. I grab Ares jacket and examine it. Damn... thats a lot of blood. Although its black.. its, noticable.

"OHIO!" Michelle yells. I roll my eyes at her shenanigans and walk out the door.

Ares, Rian and Xavier were all lined up waiting outside the girls bathroom. "Just so you know you guys look like perverts." Right before Rian was going to say something, Sandro, Alex and Eli interrupt.

"OH MY GOSH! my little baby sister! are you okay? Need some belly rubs?" Eli babies me. "Ugh" i groan at him.

"Im gonna go to class" I say walking back before I get hit in the head with an apple. "WHAT THE FUDGE??" I yell. "Bye loser" Alex waves bye. I roll my eyes and run out of there before I get hit in the head with a whole building.

-AT HOME-

After that incident the other classes were pretty boring. I was invited to a birthday party. But I don't know whose birthday it is??

-FLASHBACK-

I'm sitting in science class. This class was pretty easy. We're learning biology right now and biology isn't bad.

"Psst" I hear Azalea whisper to me "yea?" I reply quietly. "Birthday party, Saturday" she hands me an invitation.

"Whose birthday is i-" I was cut off by the teacher "HEY! you two quiet! Azalea please stop talking to Valentina. She's really behind and disturbing her would make it worse." The teacher scolds us. I go back to writing my notes and tried to ask Azalea again.

But this deaf ass girl couldn't hear me.

The bell rings and I pack up my stuff. Once I was done Azalea was gone and was interrupted by my very nice brother Eli by slapping my head.

"Let's go home. I wanna sleep" he says dragging me out. And Azalea never to be found.

-OVER-

I ignore it and continue mindlessly scrolling on tiktok and instagram.

I realize that i had homework and get up to do my homework or else i would forget.

I take out my book and see a note fall out of it. I open it.

It said:
"Where murals go is where I'll glow"

I don't recognise this persons handwriting? Im scared. Wait no. Im terrified.

Murals?? Eli's room? Its the only place in this house with a mural. Why not?

I open my door quietly. Then I stand in front of Eli's door. Gosh darn it. What if its... STOP.

i open it and its pure black. But something catches my eye. Something glowing.
'Where ill glow'?

The door slams and the lights turn on. My whole family. Standing there. With a cake and party hats.

Suddenly music plays. "happy birthday to you!" They sing "belated" Rocco corrects. Yes its feburary? So?

Tears swell up. Awwww.

"You guys didn't have to do this" i say frowning yet smiling Lorenzo places a party hat on me. "Of course we had too darling. Your our baby sister. Although its really late. We will try and make it up to you." He says. Hugging me tightly and picking me up.

"Lorenzo Garcia Romano put me down." He didn't listen to me. Not surprised.

"Let's go down! We planned a veryy special dinner for you!" Mom says grabbing my hand and leading me down stairs.

Coming outside the room I smell the food and hear the dishes clashing and cluttering and the sound of food sizzling. And gosh.. is that... MASHED POTATOES??

You would never understand my love for mashed potatoes. If mashed potatoes were a person. I would marry it.

We sat down at the dinner table. And is that... INDONESIAN FOOD?? I do love mashed potatoes. But my favourite?? DEFINETELY ASIAN FOOD.

No offense but its better than a boring cheese burger and fries. What about nasi goreng and indomie?? Way better.

The whole table is full of asian food. Chinese, cambodian, indian, Indonesian, Thai. Thank gosh I barely ate lunch. "awww you guys remembered!" I mentioned I loved asian food once. ONCE!

"Of course we did love" Alex says. We all sit down but... theres an empty seat.

Bianca..

Bianca...I wish you were here.
"Wait give me a second im gonna go to the bathroom." I say.

"Ok darling" Dad says. I go to the nearest bathroom clutching my phone.

Once I closed the door I start hyperventilating scrolling theough my phone for her contact. Dialing her number.

Calling.

Ringing.

"Hello?"

A/N

Sorry for leaving dor 2 weeks. Im not going to be active again im super busy now and ill probably post in another 2 weeks. Sorry guysss its just that i have lots of stuff to doo

Anywaus thats all not much happening byeee

Word count:1071