f o u r

Alessandro Romano

We were on the plane. Tina sat in front of me and Alex. I was distracted on my phone when I realized that Tina looked so sleepy but refused to close her eyes. Every time she blinked she opened her eyes very slowly. i was a bit concerned, I mean it's not like were telling her not to sleep...

I told her she could sleep if she wanted too.

"Grazie." she says in a quiet calming tone before she falls asleep.

wait... hold on... she speaks...

ITALIAN?

Hold on. wait what? how does she know? I slowly look at Alex to see if he heard what I heard or if I was delulu or something. Is that how you use delulu? I heard Elena and Bianca say it once and it's not coming out of my head.

snap out of your god damn thoughts Alessandro.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts when I see Alex with widened eyes also confused on what she just said. "did she just speak... Italian?" Alex asks. "no dipshit she was speaking Mandarin. Of course she was speaking Italian." I say to him in a duh tone. I mean what does he think she was speaking? Korean?

after I replied to him the seat belt sign came off and I knew we had to tell mom and dad. I quickle walked up to mom and dad who were working. "Dad did you know Valentina speaks Italian like us??" I ask him whispering and shouting at the same time. They both look at me with wide eyes "how do you know?" mom asks as Lorenzo and Rocco also started to stare at me.

Creep much.

"well she looked really sleepy and she wasn't going to sleep so I told her it was okay to sleep and she said Grazie." I told them. Dad started to nod as he stared back at his laptop. "well we can't really jump to conclusions. After all she only said one word." he says as he started to type something. Ugh he always works

"that's true honey." mom says as she slowly nods. I sigh, and walk back to my seat. Right as I walk back down I remember she told me she Ice skated. And that she could do jump, I wonder if she ever joined a competition?

I take out my phone and search 'Valentina Newman Ice skating competition 2023' on you tube. I then see a thumbnail of Tina in a starting position and a beautiful white ballerina costume, her hair tied in a bun and her makeup white and rhinestone stuck on the corner of her eyes. she looked beautiful.

i clicked on the video and music started playing. Swan lake.

she started tuning and jumping. Going back wards and crossing over her other foot. Then she suddenly did a triple axel. And I only know that because the announcer was talking while she was doing her programs. She looked majestic. After she was done she did a scratch spin which looked incredibly hard.

I was about to exit when on the video I see plushies and presents falling on the ice as she collapses. I sit up straight as I see she falls straight on her hip. She then turns on her back as she breathes rapidly. Then the video stops.

what happend after? I tried to find more videos to see if it was a continuation of the video but there wasn't. I was a bit worried since this video was a few months ago.

I was a bit worried. The social worker did say she had a bunch of bruises but it might be from ice skating but still she is my little sister and I have every right to become over protective over her. ESPECIALLY when it comes to boys.

After a few hours we were going to land in 4 hours. And everyone was sleeping besides me and dad. I felt a bit sleepy so I fell asleep.

A/N

sorry for such a short chapterr this is because my mental health is so bad right now. I have no time to clean my room or clean my desk. I'm seriously so tired and I'm seriously crying very night + school makes me want kms

anyways have a great day :)