2 | 𝑀𝐸𝐿𝒯𝐼𝒩G

Start from the beginning

The next thing he knew, the strings tightened and tightened. His fins for hands turned pale from the lack of blood circulation, and his head felt lighter while his energy was completely depleted and drained like a grape to a raisin.

The imp prostitute watched as the strings from his client's mouth starts to illuminate vividly. Like pulsing veins, more and more of the overlord's soul seeped from the strings into her mouth like a delicious cocktail. He saw how the overlord seemed to melt and wrinkle to his knees, until he was a pile of hot mush. There wasn't a single scream or protest from the shark, to the prostitute, these experiences get more and more disturbing each time.

The strings retreated back into her mouth, tucked away down for her stomach and leaving the body on the floor. The prostitute has seen this happen many times, she was his most high-paying client after all. Once all the strings had disappeared from his view, she closed her gleaming lips with a

'clink!'

She made a mental note to herself to strengthen the buildings security. Even though she expected him to come, it was still a nuisance.

"I'm apologize you always have to see this Nilo, I'll make sure I'll up your raise by next week."

"You know you pay me and my coworkers three thousand bucks every week just for me to sit in bed with you, right?" He looked at her a confused gaze as he sat up. "I mean, I'm a prostitute! What's the point if you don't even fuck me!?"

She sighed while running a hand through her hair and polishing her lips while looking at a hand mirror.

"I've told you before, it's just for my reputation." She set her hand mirror back in the pocket of her satin nightgown. Her blank expression never shifted as she slowly got out of heavy sheets of bedding, careful to not touch the broken glass from the bottle. Nilo stared at her figure in disbelief.

"I'm not complaining about my pay, I'm complaining that we've done this for so long that you need a change!"

His built figure soon stood up from the bed as well, he was shirtless which showed off his dark toned body and red skin, but had suit pants to cover his legs. Nilo was quite tall, standing 6'5 including his horns. He was quite the looker, no wonder he was a successful prostitute. Though he wasn't surprised that [Y/n] had never even considered flirting or making a move on him. She was simply not interested.

Said woman stood in front of her vanity mirror and opened a drawer filled with hair accessories. Rows of bows and clips and jewelry with pearls and diamonds. She only deserved the finer things in the after life.

"Routine is never boring Nilo, I've upheld my status for a century." She tied her hair in a high ponytail and carefully clipped a black bow to it, "though I wouldn't disagree with you."

Nilo's ears perked up at her statement, his horns twitching at the sudden change of mind.

"Really?"

"Quite." She smiled softly as she set her hand on the vanity, earning a 'clink!'

"I believe it's time I expand my work in some other places." She slid on a long lace glove that reached to her elbows. She gave a look to the imp and twirled her finger, indicating him to turn around and careful not to look again. He obliged, turning his head to face the open window with the Lust Ring view as he waited for his client to change.