" You know, I still regret thinking about the reason for not marrying you at that time.... I thought things change after marriage but how did I forget that I have you...You were right, love, marriage is not based on age, when you feel that you have found your right person, hold his hand forever...And now I will never leave your hand." His heart swells with happiness after hearing this.

" You have supported me at every step, you have taught me a lot...When I most needed someone to teach me things, it was you who supported me, In those 6 months, even without meeting, you remained my strength and now I need your support for the rest of my life....I know it's a little late for all this but please get married now, you've waited, but now I can't wait to be with you, to make every single day beautiful with you...." Saying all this, now her eyes also fill with some tears realizing the sacrifices he made for her, he always chose her happiness first.

And there Neil is still looking at her silently.....Hearing all these words from her, he becomes emotionally happy and his chest feels heavy....He wants to say something, but words are not coming out of his mouth due to happiness, He bites his inner lip to control his tears, those tears of happiness.

And while still seeing him silent, she looks at him with her innocent eyes.

" Neil, say yes na...warna yun baithe rehne se mere ghutno me dard ho jaayega...."

He smiles at her words and bends down in front of her, holds both her hands and lifts her in front of himself and standing in front of him she sees his slightly teary-eyed....she wipes his unshed tears and with a smile she asks again

" Kya aapki haan hai ?"

" you think you need to ask this? Main naa keh sakta hu....?" he says in his slightly shaky voice, to which she smiles.

" For me, this is the moment I was waiting for so long...I was waiting for you to be ready for marriage...so yes, I will marry you miss Avni "

" No, Not Miss Avni, soon to be Mrs. Khanna, Mr..... So you call me that only..." he smiles at her words.

" Okay, I will marry you, soon-to-be Mrs. Khanna..." Hearing this, her smile increases and she immediately hugs him hiding her face in his chest.

" I love you Neil "

" I love you Avni, Thank you for giving me the biggest happiness of my life.
Whatever was missing in my life without you, today I got everything." She hears this and tightens her grip on him and then after a few moments they both separate and Neil takes her face in his hands and kisses her forehead.

She smiles and then takes his hand in hers, showing him the ring in her hand, she says

" Ise pehnaa doon ?" At her words, he smiles and nods yes, Avni smiles and puts the ring on the finger of his right hand because their engagement ring is already present in his left hand.

After making him wear the ring, she kisses his knuckles and then looks into his eyes, ho too looks into her eyes and leaning towards her, both of them seal this beautiful moment by sharing a beautiful kiss.

Later

Nell is sitting on the couch in the room, holding her in his lap and her hand is around his neck.

" You keep giving me surprises on every birthday...and this time such a big gift just a few days before my birthday..." She just smiles at his words

" Ok wait, I can't wait any more...I'll call everyone at home right now and get the wedding date fixed...." Saying this he does not even notice that it is 12 o'clock at night and his family must be sleeping...And before he can call Avni snatches his phone on which he looks at her.