Burden.

Four years ago, a program produced by MBN was a huge hit, and he was treated as MBN's flagship producer by exposing his cheerful side on the air.

Kang Seok-woo's modifier, which is always mentioned in internet articles, is 'MBN's viewer rating maker.'

But in reality, that wasn't the case.

Even if you look at the average viewership per minute of the programs produced so far, if you look at profit and loss compared to production costs, and even if you look at intangible topicality indices.

It wasn't that much.

It's not that I thought I wasn't capable, but I was definitely overrated.

The pressure gradually eroded Kang Seok-woo, and even though the programs he directed afterward were moderate hits, he could not shake the feeling that he had failed.

So I moved to Channel M Show.

Maybe he just wanted an excuse.

Low production costs, insufficient channel awareness, difficult casting, etc.

So it was Coming Up Next.

No one expects huge viewership ratings for Lion Entertainment's in-house survival program.

but... ... .

'In the end, it was all self-justification.'

Now that I have let go of all the pressure and directed a program on M Show, I understand how I feel.

There is no need for excuses.

I just want to create a more interesting program.

I want to increase viewership even by just 0.01% and make people search for trends even just once.

So I headed to LB Studio.

Today is the day Han Si-on records <Under the Street Light>.

A lot will change depending on how good this song is.

If Han Si-on's song is really good enough to chew up everything... ... .

'I guess I'll have to play showbu with the director and push the main character of episodes 1 and 2 to be Han Si-on.'

>쇼부 Ssyo bu = In Japanese, it means victory. In Korea, the meaning of this word has changed slightly at it is used when buying something, negotioting to settle a matter, or making a bet to see the end result.

Even if Team B is a stopover for the take scene and Coming Up Next is a program created for take scene.

I was heading to the studio to check it out.

I heard it while filming, but it was only the first verse.

At the studio he arrived at, Kang Seok-woo witnessed an embarrassing scene.

The staff who came to film the recording process are standing there awkwardly, while Han Si-on and Lee Hyun-seok are playing with their guitars with bright expressions.

Are you loosening your hands?

You're going to sing, but why do you loosen your hands?

At that time, Lee Hyun-seok, who discovered Kang Seok-woo, put down his guitar and stood up.

"Ah, producer. I thought you couldn't come because I couldn't see you."

"I was a little late because there was traffic. But what about the recording?"