𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

1 week later

Y/n Pov
It's been a week now since I last talked to Taehyung and I'm kinda missing him . Ugh! What is happening with me . I was so busy in my thoughts that I did not notice our teacher was calling me and at last when I did not respond he threw the pen at me
"Ouch" I said and rub my head " The hell you think huh! Focus on the class y/n". He scolded me while I said sorry and sat down on my seat focusing on the rest of the class .

Time skips

It was now lunch time and I'm sitting in the cafeteria and waiting for yeri as she forgot her phone or maybe her pouch in the class room. As I was waiting my phone rang and my heart skip a beat after looking at the caller id . It was Taehyung . I picked it up and put it near my ear " Hello " I greeted and he also greeted me " Um why did you call me " I said and he replied " Oh! I wanted to tell you that we can go tomorrow cuz tomorrow weekend starts and I'll be free"
I thought for a while if I have any plans Tomorrow and replied " Ok let's go tomorrow but can you please choose the place " "Sure I will choose it " I want the call to end so I quickly said bye and before he could say something I hung up
Phew y/n you did it .

After sometime yeri came and went ate lunch and soon it was class time and we both went to our classes and the day went on like that .

At Evening

After coming from school I quickly ate my lunch and told Mom that I'm really tired and would like to take a nap .
I came to my room and started looking for a dress for tomorrow
After sometime my room was looking as if a tornado had came . It look like a total mess but still I was not able to find a new dress what do I do . Ugh!!
Wait let me see the box under my bed I quickly went and pull out the box and open it and to my surprise there was a dress which was given by one of my father's relative and I did not wear that dress just because that time I thought it was old fashioned but now it is looking really good ok then let's wear this dress for tomorrow. After cleaning my room with the help of maid I laid down on my bed as I was too tired . Later I heard few knocks on the door and I walked like a lazy person and open it . " Are you studying " Mom asked me and I didn't know what to say to her " Um Mom yeah I was studying and now I thought to rest for a while " Mom nodded her head and was about to go when I stop her " Mom actually about Taehyung I thought to thank him tomorrow " I said to her " Hm ok and tomorrow is also weekend and listen after sometime come downstairs dinner will be soon ready " I nodded and Mom left and again I laid down on the bed .

Time skip to dinner

I went downstairs and saw that dinner was ready I washed my hands and sat on my seat and started eating my dinner " Mom where is dad " I asked Mom about Dad because I did not saw him since evening " Oh he said he had a sudden meeting with a client so he went ." I nodded and started eating the food .

After finishing I took the plate and place it in the sink and went towards Mom's room . I knock on the door and open it ." What happened Sweety " Mom asked as soon as see saw me
" Mom you did not eat " she shook her head " I will eat once your father comes back . Ok now you go and sleep ". " Ok then Good night Mom". I went to my room and laid down on the bed thinking about tomorrow. Soon I drift to sleep.

Next day

The alarm rang and I woke up and suddenly the thought of going out with Taehyung came in my mind which made me jerked up from my bed . I quickly went to the washroom did my morning routine and bathed myself with a new body wash , shampooed my hair and wrap the towel and went out . I was going towards my closet to wear something comfortable just then the phone rang and it was Taehyung. I picked it up and put the phone on speaker " Hello Taehyung, why did you call " He cleared his throat before speaking
" Oh I wanted to tell you that I will pick you up at 5:30 or 6:00 . Is that okay for you ? " " Yeah it's absolutely fine" I heard his hum on the other side " ok then bye Taehyung " " Hm bye "
I hung up the call quickly and wore a pant and a T-shirt . I went downstairs and saw Dad and Mom talking to the maid about something but wait they are wearing outside clothes. " Mom , Dad where are you both going " I asked being curious " oh we both are going for a party , we wanted to take you but you need to go with Taehyung also " Mom replied " But Mom it is morning now and parties don't start from morning " I asked both of them and then dad smiled and said " Yeah but he is one of our closest business partner so we are going in the morning for some arrangements" I made and 'O' face and bid them goodbye .

Time skip To evening

It was almost 4:00 and I started getting ready . I wore this and put on light makeup , wore my heels and took my purse and saw that it was almost 6:00 .

 I wore this and put on light makeup , wore my heels and took my purse and saw that it was almost 6:00

I went downstairs and open Instagram just to kill the time .
After few minutes my phone rang and it was Taehyung. I picked it up and he told me that he had come and is waiting outside. I took out my pocket mirror and last time looked at myself and went outside and gave the key to my bodyguard and ask him to lock the door and I went towards the car just then he came out of the car .
Holy shit !! Oh my freaking god what a good looking man he is .

To be continued
Thank you 🌹💐