𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Princess where are you?

***
Taehyung' s Pov

After finding out that y/n was kidnapped, Mr. Bae started panicking and Mrs. Bae fainted  and uncle told the guards to take aunty home and me and uncle will rescue y/n . We got to know that the person who kidnapped y/n was a rival of uncle. We were tracking him but then uncle got a call.
It was an unknown number but still he picked it up. I told him to put the call on loud speaker.

On the call
" Hello Bae! How are you? Huh! "
We knew that it was his rival lawthen
" Lawthen listen I will give you anything you want just don't do anything to my daughter " Uncle spoke, although his voice sounded dominating but he has a fear in it. For the first time I had been scared to lose someone precious to me. Lawthen again spoke " You don't need to track me down I'll give you the address and make sure to come with your recent Italian project and don't try to trick me or else she will be gone. " "Yes I will I'm coming " Soon a message popped on uncle's phone and it was an old abandoned building in the woods and it would take about 45 minutes to reach there. We quickly went inside our cars with guards with the back .

Time skips

We reached the building and while coming here I told uncle to go from the front and to keep his mind divert whilst I will try to save y/n as lawthen doesn't know that I'm coming.

Uncle went inside with his guards while me and my guards went from the backside. We saw some guards in the back but it was less than me. So no problem!

I quietly went towards them one of them saw me and I knocked him down and as the sound was heard by other guards they came towards us to attack and I gestured my guards to attack them so that I could go inside . My guards started to knock them down and I quickly and quietly went inside there were some guards but I knocked them down I was going through the hallway although there was no light I still could see what was in front of me then the smell of blood filled my nostrils , the smell didn't effect me as I'm used to this kind of smell almost every day. I was walking past by and I heard someone crying and I got the feeling that I should see who was there. It might be my princess. I tried to open the door but it was not opening and so I broke it and the scene in front of me made my heart clenched. Y/n, she was sitting on the floor and half of the dress was covered in blood and it was all the way up to her thigh,one of her straps fell on her arm, her hands were tied with big and strong ropes and she was crying . I went towards her and she looked at me . When she looked at me the scare in her eyes went away and she was kinda happy seeing me.
I cut her ropes with the knife and as soon as she got released she hugged me and started sobbing. I put my arms around her waist and on her head making her feel that she was safe now. " Hey baby lets go from here quickly " She nodded her head while still sobbing and sniffing. I carried her and ran out. I reached our car and sent a message to uncle so that he could get away from there.
I tried to keep her on the seat but she held me tightly . I looked towards her face and it was red due to crying and she was also shivering from fear. "It's okay, It's fine I'm here to see we got here safely and now no one will try to harm you " I said as soonthinly as I could. " W .h..r..where is a...p.. appa ? She asked her voice so low that it was barely audible for me to hear her. " He is coming after teaching him a good lesson princess" She nodded and I hugged her more tightly .

After few minutes
She was still hugging me tightly and
I was still holding her in my embrace securing her. Just then uncle came and when he saw y/n he came and called her. As soon as she heard her father calling her she broke the hug and ran towards uncle. " Appa......."
She exclaimed as she hugged him and uncle hugged her back. " I'm sorry princess. It was all my fault , I'm sorry I couldn't protect you " He said while his voice was cracking in between.

End of Taehyung's pov

Time skips

Y/n P0V

We came home and I saw my Mom sitting on the sofa while crying and as soon as she saw me she ran and hugged me and started crying.
" Mom! Please don't cry. See I'm fine " I somehow said it but inside I was broken , scared and terrified . " Sweety I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone " She said crying whilst dad came and broke the hug .
" Honey let her take a bath and rest for sometime " She nodded her head and I went away to my room.
As soon as I reached my room I locked the door and ran towards the bathroom and strip my dress and went inside the shower and sat on the floor while I was in my shower. I could feel warm water running from my cheeks along with cold water. I cried so hard that later there were no tears left to cry. I took the scrubber and bodywash and rubbed my skin so hard that it became red. I stayed there for more than 1 hour.
When I came out I saw myself at the mirror and I did not felt good. The incident that happened today will be in my mind forever and it made me feel petrified to even go to parties now. I changed myself into a short and a T shirt, just then Mom came inside and I looked at her . She looked really pale and weak. " Sweety let's eat dinner " I nodded " Mom! Can I eat here in my room today and can you feed me?? " She slightly smiled .
" Hmm......wait I'll bring it here "
After few minutes Mom came with plate in her hand. I sat on the bed while she sat beside me and started feeding me . " Mom I don't want to go to college tomorrow and the day after tomorrow also " She looked at me " As you wish " I finished my dinner and Mom was about to go. " Mom can you sleep with me today " She smiled brightly this time and nodded her head and took the plate away. Few minutes later she came inside. I laid my head on her lap while she was caressing my head.
" Sweety I wanted to tell you something " I looked at her with curiosity and gesture her to say what she wants to say. " You need to forget the bad situations in life and move on. Hm! I know it will take time but don't only think about it. Do you understand? I didn't looked at her but nodded. " And Taehyung risked his life just for you don't you think you need to do something for him.
As Mom said about him my heart started beating fast and I realized that it was true that he risked his life just to save me . I literally forgot about him cuz of this mess. I will surely do something for him then I drifted to Dreamland.

End of y/n pov

Author's Pov
Little did y/n know that she liked him and she feels good when he is around her, like he makes her feel safe and secure like protecting her from every danger in her life.

To be continued

Thank you🌹
(*'︶'*)♡Thanks!