𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

I got up from my chair and started heading towards his room. I said that I'll call him but I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous about it.
I reached his room and knocked on his door but did not got any response so I knocked again and heard a
" Come in" I opened the door and my jaw dropped seeing the view.

He was shirtless and the way he is looking at me made me feel weak and a crimson red crept on my cheeks. I looked away from him.
" Aunty is calling you for snacks "
I quickly said and went away from there closing the door. I was going down stairs and I heard the door opening so I quickly went towards the dining table and sat down beside Yeri.
" Y/n why is your face red? Are you okay? " I was about to tell than a voice interrupt me. " She is absolutely fine " I heard Taehyung's voice and I closed my eyes in embracement. I saw his smirk while he was sitting on his chair. I looked away and started eating my food.

Time skips

Now I am with yeri in her room doing the project. " Y/n do you have a boyfriend from your old college " " No I don't and I'm not really interested in those kinds of things as you know my old friends, when they are crying after break up, it feels bad , so I'm not interested. "
"Ohk" She nodded her head understanding my words " Btw can I ask you something? " " Yeah sure go ahead " "How old is your brother ? " " He is 27 , why?? " Oh then we have a sibling like relationship " Just curious " .

Time skips

Now it was dinner time and aunty called us for dinner . " Let's go y/n dinner is ready " " You go I'll be coming after using the washroom " "Ok come fast " " Hmm" As she went I headed towards the bathroom I don't want to go there as he will be there. I don't know why but when he is near , my heart feels something which I never felt before and the way he look at me. Ugh!

I open the door and headed down stairs and sat down beside yeri. He was not there. I sigh in relief. " Yeri where is your oppa?? " " Oh he went to office " Ohk " Aunty served us food and we started eating although I'm relief that he is not here but a part of me feels bad without seeing him.

After dinner we both went to her room and thought of seeing a movie 🍿🎥. I prepared the bed making it look cosy and she prepared our snacks .

We both sat down and made ourselves comfortable and started watching Crazy Rich Asians. After 2 hrs of watching we saw that it was 12:30 a.m . So we thought of making the bed and sleeping as we have college tomorrow. " Yeri you go and keep the things in the kitchen and let me clean the bed and changed the sheets " " Hm ok " . She went and I started cleaning the room just then the door open and someone came in. I turned to looked and it was Taehyung, my breath hitched. He came inside wearing his suit maybe he came from office as he was not present in the dinner. " What are you both doing ? Did you looked at the time " I gulped hearing him saying that, yeri is not even here so that means I need to answer him. " We were watching movie " I said in a low voice barely audible for him to hear. But he hmm instantly as I said. Just then yeri came . " Oppa why did you came in this room can't you see we are having girls night, now get out " She said pushing him out of the room and closed the door. I was standing there not knowing what to do. " Hey y/n lets sleep now or else we will be late for college tomorrow. " " Hmm lets sleep " . We both layed down and I realized that I was wearing a strapless top and he f*ucking saw me damm it. Yeri was also wearing but its okay for her as he is her brother. Omg what do I do. How I'm gonna face him tomorrow ??

Taehyung's POV
I came into my room and locked the door and closed my eyes thinking about my princess. Her smooth milky legs, what would it feel like to trace my fingers on them . Her cleavage, what would it feel like to lick them and her doe eyes which would look freaking good to make them roll in pleasure. Ahhh! I'm getting crazy for you princess.