Damnnnn what Zac do now🙄

| Next Morning |

It was now 10 AM...

Despite the fact that Fatima went to bed shortly after Zac, she was still tired, and it didn't make it no better that on her off day, she had to be dragged outta bed and go for her weekly check- up. She felt like she was just there not too long ago, which was true, 3 weeks ago was her last visit.

With today being the teams second pre-season game at home, Zac didn't have to be at the stadium until 1 PM, the same time as kickoff. Coach decided to rest the starters by not making them playing in a pointless game but he wanted everyone to still be on the sidelines as a unit.

"I meant to ask you, how was court yesterday." Fatima asked rubbing her belly, they were currently in the car heading to her doctors office.

"Eh it was something." He chuckled to himself. "Her lawyers have been dragging it out since she gave birth all those months ago claiming she has PPD." He added.

"Maybe she does. I'm sure giving birth no matter how many kids you have isn't easy."

"No argument from me here, but I wished she had stopped being ignorant and just came to an agreement before getting the courts involved, she could be enjoying a beautiful post birth." He shrugged. 

"Had you stopped toying with her you wouldn't be going through all of this now, don't be putting it all on her." Fatima remarked ensuring he didn't deflect accountability, he turned his head towards her, "Whose side are you on?"

She smiled shaking her head. "Zac I am a girl, I will always be a girls girl. Both of y'all were wrong and I have no problem holding both of you accountable for your poor decision making, however I am dating you so I hold you to a higher standard than her. She should've never been cheating on you, should've never neglected y'alls relationship or her own son, and she definitely shouldn't have bitten the hand that fed her. But you have to take ownership for your part, not allowing the lawyer you pay a lot of money for to do his job which has dragged this hearing for months."

Zac sighed knowing she was right, she is always right. "I hear you. Don't forget Hazel is getting Junior from school today before you be looking crazy in the car line." He laughed looking in the side mirror to change lanes.

Zac already knew the stunt Hazel was pulling by being active in Junior's life again after all this time without seeing him. He brought up her inconsistencies in court numerous times and now she sees what will happen. She requested Junior yesterday during court proceedings, instead of being bitter and it come back on him, he just dropped Junior off to her.

"Fine with me, I get to save my full tank of gas. Lord knows that ish ain't cheap." He chuckled at her money saving tactics, she has taking saving money to a whole new extreme, even caught her couponing at different stores.

Pulling up to the doctors office, Zac helped her out since they took his truck today. His truck was a little high off the ground but Junior thinks it's a 'monster truck' and he only wants to drive in it so Zac let's him have his way. Fatima grabbed her purse before they made their way inside to the elevator. "You want a gender reveal?" He asked her.

"Haven't thought that far honestly." She pulled out her phone reading the caller ID, Zac took a snoop as well, it had been going off the whole car ride in the cup holder, but he just assumed Fatima didn't hear it since it was on vibrate.

"Tell Devin I said hi." He replied being petty. She looked up to see his eyes locked in on her phone. "Is that jealousy I sense?" She smirked at his stale facial expression. He smacked his lips waiving her off, "Man ain't nobody jealous, you saw the flowers I sent yo ass yesterday."