Jimin (Soft Nights)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Subtly. But they did.

Jimin gulped. Took one slight breathe, eyes dropping to Y/n's lips.

Another sharp inhale came from Y/n, and then came Jimin's finger on her forehead in a sharp flick.

"OW! Park Jimin you-"

Y/n threw away the covers as she launched herself off the bed, dashing off behind Jimin with a pillow she managed to snatch off.

Their loud but melodious laughter filled the house, and Y/n ran behind Jimin who was gasping for breath, despite being breathless herself.

But in the heat of the moment, as Y/n whacked him with the pillow, Jimin landed on the couch with a grunt, not before pulling Y/n with him.

That resulted in Y/n being squished into the inner side of the sofa as Jimin's figure planted itself on top of her in a awkward tangle of limbs. They giggled and smiled tiredly.

"You know what? Stay here let's watch a movie, I'll get snacks." Jimin suddenly mumbled, placing a kiss on her temple before leaving to grab snacks.

And Y/n, used to his affectionate cuddle bear nature smiled and walked to her bedroom to retrieve blankets for them to snuggle into.

But as she did, the sound of rumbling thunder reached her ears, and her breath hitched. She made a point to quickly take the blankets and run out to Jimin and watch whatever Romantic movie he'd want to watch as soon as she could.

But as she did that, another rumble sounded, and Y/n's hand began shaking slightly from nervousness.

Jimin's ears perked up around the sound of the outside wind howling, and being accustomed to Y/n, he knew she wasn't very fond of the loud sounds.

"Y/n? Where you at?" He softly called out, and Y/n's voice came out a little choked as she began coming out of her bedroom.

"I'm here-" before she could complete her sentence, another strike of lightning reverberated through the house, and everything fell dark as the power supply got cut off.

"Oh shit." A string of curses left Jimin as he abandoned the snacks and rushed up to Y/n navigating swiftly through the dark house, and he found on her bed, knees hugged up to her chest, head buried between them as she breathed heavily.

She hated the loud noises, it gave her flashbacks to the night her grandmother had passed away. How she was a little girl in the hospital, all alone as it rained heavily outside, her grandma being the only one she had, the storm raging like the emotions in her heart were, and she hated it. Every bit of it.

And the darkness always made her feel lonely. It was suffocating and cold.

But like how in the middle of a storm like a beam of sunlight shines through, and how on dark days stars light up the sky like a path of hope, she felt Jimin's warm arms encompass her, his scent warm and effortlessly sweet.

Jimin's heart broke everytime he saw her like this, but it comforted him knowing he could be there for Y/n and love her like no one else could. It was the only thing he prouded himself for unapologetically.

So as he hugged her to his chest and rubbed her back soothingly, softly whispering "I'm here love, don't worry now," his own heart calmed down along with Y/n's ragged breathing.