Peerage (Revy and Roberta)

Anything you recognise isn't mine.

"Come on, you bastard, get the fuck back here!" Kenji muttered, jumping from one roof to another, his mismatched eyes on a Northern Goshawk, better known as the Red-Eyed Terror, which was flying through the air at a rapid pace. It was definitely a Northern Goshawk: a wingspan of four feet, fierce red eyes (hence its nickname), dark grey feathers, and gigantic talons.

Kenji drew one of his guns and shot at the Goshawk, which dodged in mid-air, flew around in a large circle and tried to claw Kenji's face in with its huge claws. Kenji ducked the bird, turned around, and shot at it again. This time, the bullet of the Power of Destruction hit its mark. The Goshawk screeched in pain, and landed on the ground. Kenji looked at it, knowing for a fact what it truly was.

And, true to his thoughts, the Goshawk transformed. But Kenji's eyes widened as he saw that the Goshawk had transformed into a grey wolf. Its body was about five and a half feet long, and its tail was about two feet long, making it a beast of an animal. This was confirmed, in Kenji's eyes.

This was a Nahual, a human who had the ability to magically turn themselves into any animal they chose, most commonly donkeys or dogs, but powerful Nahuals could turn themselves into more powerful animals, like jaguars, pumas, and the grey wolf that Kenji was dealing with here.

When Kenji thought about it, they were kind of like an Animagus, from Harry Potter. Except Nahuals had the ability to turn into ANY ANIMAL THEY WANTED, instead of just one.

That and they didn't have to register with some corrupt government run by a portly coward and his pet toad.

The grey wolf jumped at Kenji and attempted to bite his neck, but Kenji put his gun away and rolled out of the way just in time, punching the beast in the stomach. The wolf howled in pain and flew backwards a few feet, before transforming into a Black Mamba snake and launching itself at Kenji.

Kenji snarled, and drew his sword. When the snake was inches away from his face, ready to sink its teeth into his flesh, with a venom that could kill a fully-grown man fifteen times over with one bite, Kenji slashed at the snake, decapitating it in one swift strike.

The snake's head flew past Kenji's dodging body, and fell to the ground below, dead.

"And chalk another one up." Kenji took out his phone, and added another one to the tally that he'd created, counting how many Stray Devils he and his peerage had killed.

"Heh, that's the fiftieth between us." He said. "Twenty-five for me, five for Valian, one for Zest, fourteen for Erza, and five for Seras." Kenji was impressed, as the fifty Stray Devils that he and his peerage had killed had only happened in a couple of short months.

He was especially impressed at the fact that Erza of all people had gotten the second-most Stray Devil kills.

Granted, the magic she used may have had a factor in it.

Azazel had coined the term of Erza's magic as 'Re-Equip' magic, as the magic gave her the ability to store any weapon she came across in a pocket dimension, and 're-equip' it into her hands for use any time she pleased.

Kenji had to admit, the magic had a fuckton of potential. She could be fighting an opponent with a dagger one second, then switch to an axe and cut their fucking head off, right the hell out of nowhere.

But it didn't stop at weapons, oh no it didn't. Azazel, just for shits and giggles, had decided to create a suit of armour for Erza, and tried to have her store it in that pocket dimension of hers. And, much to Kenji's surprise, unlike every single other of Azazel's hair-brained experiments, this one had worked.