Bro-cons and Guns and Roses

Hey guys, I'm here with a new story, or technically this isn't a new story, as this is a re-write of High School DxD: The Runaway Gremory!

This story will be split into volumes, like the actual DxD light novel series, and most of the 'volumes' will be split into 5 chapters each, though some will last longer and some will last shorter. We got that? Good. The first volume will be the main character (Kenji Gremory) and his life with his family before he (clue's in the title) runs away (OMGMEGASPOILERZAMIRITEM8).

Anything in this fanfiction that you recognise doesn't belong to me.

"Normal Speech"

'Thoughts'

Song Lyrics/Reading/Flashbacks

Devils.

Main inhabitants of the Underworld, better known as Hell.

And that was the only thing that most stereotypes of Devils actually got right.

Devils are not all red, they do not carry tridents, and they don't go round killing innocent beings for the fun of it. And no, there is not one Devil, commanding an army of demons to do his bidding.

No, Devils mainly look exactly like human, albeit with one (at least) pair of jet-black bat-like wings that protrude from their back, and can be hidden at will.

Devils don't go round killing innocent beings, like humans, for the fun of it, either. And there's not one true Devil that commands and army of demons to do his bidding. Devils are a civilized race of beings, and they have families, 72 main families (or 72 Pillars, if you want to be technical) though over half of the Devil Pillars were destroyed in the Great War of the Three Factions, between the Angels, led by the God of the Bible, the Fallen Angels, led by Azazel, and the Devils, led by the Four Great Satans (Lucifer, Leviathan, Beelzebub and Asmodeus).

The fighting in the war had ended a short time ago, but there was still tension between the Factions.

Back to the families.

Of the remaining 33 families in the 72 Pillars, one of the most famous was the Gremory family. They were mainly famous for having produced the current Devil King Lucifer, Sirzechs Lucifer (formerly Gremory), who was the most powerful Devil in the Underworld.

But Zeoticus and Venelana Gremory (neé Bael) had birthed two more children, two twins, as a matter of fact. One girl, and one boy.

 One girl, and one boy

(Venelana Gremory)