Sadness, Succubi and Sex

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER.

Anything you recognise isn't mine.

"Which is why, Zekram, I need your support to continue sending more guards out!" Zeoticus said, heatedly. He was standing in the main room of the Devil Council, and was appealing to Zekram Bael, who wanted to prohibit Zeoticus from sending more guards into other Devils' territory in order to continue their search for Kenji.

Zekram Bael, the Head of the Devil Council and the de-facto leader of the Underworld, was a middle-aged man, who had black hair and peaceful-looking violet eyes, and wore noble attire. He had an aura of very dignity that exuded from him. Three other Devils were around him: Erechus Bael, the Head of the Bael Clan, Solane Sitri, Head of the Sitri Clan, and Hannibel Agares, Head of the Agares Clan.

Erechus Bael was a man in his mid-thirties, with brown hair done in a buzz-cut and violet eyes. He wore attire similar to what medieval royalty wore, and glowered at Zeoticus.

Solane Sitri was a man in his early-thirties, with chin-length black hair. He wore traditional nobles attire.

Hannibel Agares was a man in his late thirties or early forties, and had short blonde hair. He wore glasses, and had blue eyes. He wore a red robe over himself.

"Listen, Zeoticus." Zekram said, staring the Gremory patriarch in the eyes. "I know full well that you wish to continue looking for your youngest son, but you have to face the facts here. It's been around three months since Kenji ran away, and you've pretty much turned over every stone in the Devils territory of the Underworld looking for him, and he hasn't turned up at all."

"And what is more" Solane continued. "We have no evidence whatsoever that suggests that Kenji is anywhere in any other territory. If he were in the territory of the Church or the Fallen Angels, they would've killed him on the spot, no questions asked."

"And we know that if Kenji somehow wandered into the territory of any other pantheon" Hannibel added. "They would've most likely sent a report to us about it, and we would've immediately notified you, as the Lord Gremory."

"But he could still be out there!" Zeoticus raised his voice some more. "He has to be!"

"You don't know that, Zeoticus." Zekram said. "We have no reason at all to think that Kenji is alive, and from the evidence that we have, we have no choice to presume him dead. Which means" Zekram raised his voice over Zeoticus' shouts "That the contract between Kenji Gremory and Ravel Phenex will have to be destroyed, and his older sister Rias is to be made the Clan Heiress. Any words to the contrary?"

There were none, as Zeoticus was magically silenced by a subtle spell from Erechus.

The guy REALLY needed to learn when to shut his mouth.

"Okay, it has been decided." Zekram declared. "That a) Kenji Gremory is to be presumed dead. b) Kenji Gremory's older sister, Rias Gremory, is to be made the Clan Heiress, and c) the marriage contract between Kenji Gremory and Ravel Phenex is to be annulled and destroyed."

Line Break

"Zest." Zeoticus called Zest via magic-circle. Zest was leaning against a tree, glaring at the other three guards, who were conversing amongst themselves.

"Yes?" she asked. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but Kenji has been declared by the Devil Council... to be presumed dead."

Zest was silent for thirty full seconds. She felt like she'd been stabbed by a knife laced with holy water.

"You're- you're not serious, right?" she asked, her voice shaky.