13✨

Kyla wakes up to a loud ass bang she goes out of edwin room to see whats the matter she sees z and nick looking around . Yo what was that z said I don't know thats why I came out side. Its coming from brandon room. Z nick and kyla knocked on brandon door and all they hear is banging and cursing. Kyla opened the door and she sees brandon breaking his guitars. Brandon what the hell kyla grabs the guitar and Brandon crying. B what is wrong with you. You wanna know whats wrong with me I'm a fucked up person I slept with you ghosted you and I didn't even check on the one person who had my back from day one you were always there and I left you at your lowest I could've have lost you for good. I fucked up real bad just because I was to much of a asshole not reaching out to the only person who really cared about me not for my fame but for me. You always seen me Ky always and I fucked it up bad I fucked it up how could you even wanna be friends with me anyone kyla I don't deserve you you always been there for me after all the shit I've done you forgive me why kyla why. Brandon calm down the reason why I forgive you is because Brandon I love you your my best friend Brandon ride or die we been through so much thats why brandon stop hurting your things Brandon stop feeling guilty you did fuck up but so did I we forgave each other its okay remember ride or die Kyla said holding Brandon's hand. Ed came in so brandon you good and when did you sleep with Kyla I'm good before I came here. Ed before you jump to conclusions we slept with each other under the influence kyla said. I understand I just wanted to know. Brandon I think you should go clear your head go to football felid like you use to when your upset kyla said.
Ed are you okay kyla asked yeah I'm fine just confused Do you like me or brandon ed asked. Edwin I like you and only you brandon my best friend and that happened one time and its was 5 years ago. Alright I understand but he was so hurt because he fucked up he ghosted me hasn't felt the same cause he knows what I went through. Do you mind me asking so I can understand you you are so closed off Ky. Well after he ghosted me my brother died and I was depressed so I tried to off my self and I was in rehab for 2 months I was drinking alot thats why I really don't drink much and I smoke but not like that. Ky I'm so sorry babe Ed said hugging her. Its okay thank you for listening.
Brandon needs to get his shit together cause I don't want what y'all had or y'all friendship getting in the way of what we have going on right now.
I understand ed and we talked about Brandon like this he fucks up shit and he doesn't realize what he done until you bring it he like that. And he does need to get his shit together cause it's hurting me and him.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 11 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love lies~  (B.A)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें