8✨

"Kyla wake your ass up you have 30 minutes to get ready we have class hurry up. "Adrian said  "I'm up get out Adrian "Kyla said Kyla quickly got up took a shower and got ready for class. Kyla phone rang and it was a FaceTime call form Edwin. Kyla picked up Hey Eggy What's up KyKy just wanted to hear your voice. Aww Edwin I have about 10 minutes so we can talk. Ight so what do you have planned for today.  Edwin said while looking at Kyla I have only two classes today. Then I have to go to the studio with Adrian because we're partners and then I might chill at home. Oh ok can I come over around 4 ish I can't wait  till Tuesday because I really want to get to know you. Of course you can come I actually was going to text you to see if you could come over today. Kyla said smiling. Edwin sorry to cut the conversation short but I gotta go I'll see at 4 I'll text you my address. Kyla said Ight see later bye Ma.

    "Kyla girl hurry the fuck up where going to be late to Professor Hicks class and you how annoying his ass is "Adrian said  "I'm coming you can start walking out the door and Edwin coming over at 4 if you don't mind "Kyla said while running down the stairs  "Oooooo Kyla you finally putting your self out there and I don't mind I'm not going to be home I'll be out with Nick "Adrian said while walking down the hallway  "I see you Adri and I know it's been a long time since I had a guy over." Kyla said.

~Text Messages between Brandon and Kyla~

B🖤🐝
GOOD MORNING KY

                                                  KY💕
                                      Why the hell are you yelling at me and Good Morning B I can't text right now in the middle of this boring ass class 🤦🏾‍♀️

B🖤🐝
Lmfaoo  😂😂I can do whatever the hell I want ok and what class even is it 

                                               KY💕
                                   It's Calculus and shut tf up before I beat your ass and I gotta go I'll text you after class bye B🖤

B🖤🐝
CALCULUS I would be bored out my mind and your not going to do anything and bye Ky I'll text you later love ya 🖤

                                              KY💕
                                     Whatever and love u to 🖤

"Hicks is literally the fucking worst he giving us a fucking exam next week. like I don't get calculus I'm going to fail ugh Adrian " said  "Adri I know Hicks is a asshole but we can study together and just pray we don't fail that exam." Kyla said. "Soooo what do you and Edwin have planned Adrian said" "We're just going to chill and get to know each other which reminds me I have to call him. Kyla said." Kyla fix's her hair and FaceTimes Edwin. Hey Eggy Kyla said smiling. What up damn you look good.  "Aww stop thank you you look fine asf to. But I called you to let you know that you can come a little earlier because my boss just called me and said I don't have to come in and and Adrian booked the studio for Wednesday and forget smdh. " Kyla said. Ight what other classes you have and I can come over at 2. I just have 2 classes today and 2 is good. I got to go see your fine ass later  Kyla said. I can't wait to see your fine ass later by Kyla. Edwin said while smiling hard. "Boy stop your smile is oooo boy don't start something you can't finish. Kyla said " Ky I can handle you believe me but let me let you go bye." Edwin said with a smirk. Haha Kyla said laughing whatever bye Ed see you later.