3 ✨

"See girl he responded to your post he thirsty as  hell." Adrian said "You right but I need to finish this track tho." Kyla said "then get your ass in the booth and lay some beautiful ass vocals ky." Adrian said. Okay miss girl". Kyla walked into the booth and she started singing her song melatonin. "Damn Kyla you sound so good you gotta release this shit sis."Adrian said. "You think it's good it's okay I think I might release it." Kyla said. "Kyla your little four eye friend texted you. " "Adrian said give me my phone Adrian now" Kyla said . "Here Adrian said.
  Instagram messages~

Brandon Arreaga ~ Kyla what's up how have you been ma
Kyla._1 ~ Brandon I'm been good I'm actually in the studio recording a song.
Brandon Arreaga ~ That's good that your still making music I seen your cover of Like I want you by Giveon it was good as hell.
Kyla._1 ~Thx B 💕 I seen that you just dropped a song with Jemariah I listened to it shit is dope
Brandon Arreaga ~ Thx Ky 🖤 You still in Texas.
Kyla._1 ~No I don't live in Texas anymore I left after my brother died.
Brandon Arreaga ~Oh I'm sorry for your lost and where you live at now.
Kyla._1 ~I live in La with Adrian and thx 💕
Brandon Arreaga ~ You for real we gotta link asap because I haven't seen you in forever.
Kyla._1 ~ When you trying link I'm off tomorrow
Brandon Arreaga ~ Ight bet I'm going to give you my number 800-477-1477.
Kyla._1 ~Ight I'm going to text you B and I gotta go see you tomorrow 💕
Brandon Arreaga ~ YOU BETTER TEXT ME KY 🖤.

"ADRIAN BRANDON WANTS TO LINK BITCH!!" Kyla said. "Damn girl you don't have to yell im right here". Adrian said "Girl shut the fuck up im yelling because im happy hoe." Kyla said. "Kyla that's great but im tired  lets go home I finished the song. are you to going to see him." Adrian said "Yes I'm going to see him to tomorrow and he gave me his number. Let's go I'm driving because you look like you can barely stand up". Let's go hoe I'm tired." Kyla and Adrian left the studio and got in the car Kyla turned on the Bluetooth and played Summer Walker. On the way home all Kyla could do is think about her  childhood best friend and crush.

Author Notes ~
~ The song is up top if you want to hear it .
Also I might not post the next chapter till February because I have essays.