Kiara: you are right, we have to finish her as soon as possible..

Baekhyun nodded...

Meanwhile,

Yn and heeseung kept walking while holding each other's hand...

Heeseung: love...

Yn: hmm...

Heeseung: you are really strong, i saw it today...

Yn: hehe thank you ..

Heeseung: but, there is something which is bothering me...

Yn: what is it??

Heeseung: it's their country, they live here means they will have many resources here. So, it's very clear that they are surely planning to kidnap you...

Yn: how you know??

Heeseung: we all are mafia's so to soem extent, it's easy for us to guess what others can plan to do...

Yn: hmm so what you think??

Heeseung: I think they are planning to kidnap you, i think we should get in contact with someone who is powerful here and get information about both of them. Then, it will be easy for us to know about things happening here...

Yn: so you know anyone here who will help us, because i don't want to involve hyungs in this. Their holiday will get ruined...

Heeseung: don't worry, there is someone whom I don't want to approach but I have to..

Yn: huh?? Who??

Heeseung: Takahashi...

Yn laughed...

Heeseung: seriously, he is most powerful here, getting his help in this matter is very good for us. But, he always try to come close to you that's why I hate interacting with him when you are around...

Yn: aww my baby, don't worry i will never leave you, trust me you are going to be his business partner soon. So, it's not nice to be rude to him...

Heeseung: hmm let me call him and ask when he is free, then we both will visit him...

Yn: yupp...

Heeseung called him...

📱 Ran: hlo Mr. Lee..

📱 Heeseung: hlo Mr. Takahashi, how are you??

📱 Ran: I'm fine what about you...

📱 Heeseung: me too, me and my fiance with our friends are here in Japan . But, there is something in which I want your help...

📱 Ran: oh what is it??

📱 Heeseung: someone is giving death threats to my fiance, we want your help in this matter...

📱 Ran: what?? Who dares to do that? Don't worry, I'm fully ready to help you guys...

📱 Heeseung: so for giving you details when should we visit you??

📱 Ran: I'm free tonight, if you guys have time then come ...

📱 Heeseung: ok we will be there...

📱 Ran: yes I'll give you address, then I'll send you a card on your phone. Security will check it firstly, then only they will allow you to come in .

📱 Heeseung: ok ..

📱 Ran: yes, see you tonight...

📱 Heeseung: yes sure...

He cut the call...

Heeseung: tonight we will go to meet him...

Yn: yes ..

Heeseung: let's go now, everyone will be waiting for us...

Yn: hmm...

Yn and heeseung both of them went to their group...

Jin: you both are back...

Heeseung: yes hyung, i got call from ran he invited me and yn tonight for dinner. So, we will be going there, don't worry we will be back before 11: 30..

Rm: ok enjoy there, firstly we should go from here...

He nodded...

They all went to the hotel back and had rest for the other half day...

Time skip at night...

Heeseung: baby r u ready...

Yn: yes here ..

Yn: let's go...

Heeseung: you are looking cute ..

Yn: hehe thank youu!!!

Heeseung: let's go...

They both come out ..

Jin: you both are going good, enjoy your time there. But, remember to come back before 11:30...

Heeseung: don't worry we will ..

Jin: hmm...

Heeseung: yupp...

They both went..

Jin: I just hope nothing awkward happen there, oh god you are the protector....

He went...

Time skip,

On the other side,

_________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1300..